Julius Randle on forcing Game 6, being named Third Team All-NBA | Knicks Post Game | SNY

Julius Randle on forcing Game 6, being named Third Team All-NBA | Knicks Post Game | SNY



Not really any pressure. It's the same game. For light, you know, if we went out and did a little things better, executed a little better, we'll be fine. So we did that tonight and came out with the win. Please, you can see your eye. You got a pretty good shot there. Did that affect you at all in the game? I mean, what was it, elbow? Yeah, it's the price of war, I guess.

Yeah, first quarter, after that I couldn't really see anything, but seeing the guys go out and compete the way they did energized me and started to feel a little bit better after that. So just happy we can get a win. I mean, they gave us the lead. You know, and I guess gave us momentum going into the second half. Yeah, that's all I can really say. Yeah, I mean, the three-point shot, it's just something that's a part of my game, not what I rely on. You know, I work hard on it, but like I said, it's just a tool, you know, for me to be able to use.

So yeah, it does open up the game a little bit more, but you know, I'm not something I rely on. Yeah, I mean, it's JB. That's what he's been doing all year. You know, ultimately, you know, at the quarter, who he is, he's a competitor, and he wants to win, so, you know, he left it all out there tonight and carried us in a big way, so, you know, it takes everybody. He was big time ago. Julius, I know a lot happened after, but what was it like being named to NBA Bowl and NBA 13? It's a great honor. You know, but it's a testament, you know, those things don't happen, you know, without, you know, the group of guys that we have.

You know, I say that all year. You know, it takes, you know, the belief of, you know, front office coaching staff, and most of all, my teammates. You know, they trust me to go out there every night and compete and play at a high level. And, you know, I just thank God, man. You know, it's a huge honor.



sny, sportsnet new york, sny tv, sny ny, sny sports, sny new york, sny network, sportsnet

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post