'I Am Your Retribution!': Trump Holds Fiery 2024 Campaign Rally In Waco, Texas

'I Am Your Retribution!': Trump Holds Fiery 2024 Campaign Rally In Waco, Texas



Justice will only be done when we have thrown this repulsive political class the hell out of office. We have to get them out. In 2016, I declared, I am your voice. And now I say to you again tonight, I am your warrior. I am your justice. And I took a lot of heat for this one, but I only mean it in the proper way for those who have been wronged and betrayed, of which there are many people out there that have been wronged and betrayed. I am your retribution.

We will take care of it. We will take care of it. You could take the five worst presidents in American history and put them all together. And they would not have done the damage that Joe Biden has done to our nation in just two and a half short years. What they've done to our nation, just think of it, what they've done to our nation, the stakes of this election could not be more clear. Either we surrender to the demonic forces, abolishing and demolishing and happily doing so our country, or we defeat them in a landslide on November 5th, 2024. Either the deep state destroys America, or we destroy the deep state.

That's the way it's got to be. We're at a very pivotal point in our country. Either we descend into a lawless abyss of open borders, rampant killings, super hyperinflation, which is what we have right now and not coming down and festering corruption, or we evict Joe Biden and the Democrats from the White House and we make America great again.



President Trump, President Biden, 2024

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post