Gilbert Burns Calls On FBI To Investigate Sandhagen v. Vera Judge | TMZ Sports

Gilbert Burns Calls On FBI To Investigate Sandhagen v. Vera Judge | TMZ Sports



I think those judge gotta be investigated. You know, those judges are like the things that we see with a couple of fighters. James Cross, those guys, FBI on top. I need, we need FBI on these judges because those judges may be working with a betting company, maybe doing something behind getting a third person to, you know, to bet. I just think those guys are, I think those guys are doing something crazy. I just think it's not real. I think those guys have been dirty and maybe trying to get money out of these, you know, because if two judges, you know, or three judges, if two judges, okay, let's, you know, let's work on these fighters and get a deal and they have a third person to put a lot of money.

Those guys are making money and no one thinking about it. I think we gotta, we gotta investigate those judges because Chito is my guy and I want him to win, but there's no way he won that fight and clear to anyone and what's wrong with that judge, you know, like, and it's not the first time and that doesn't stop. What bothers me is that doesn't stop. Every event happened like, come on, we need to make a decision. I know it's not up to the UFC, but the commission, like we have to do something. Otherwise, it doesn't, I don't know, nothing changed. That's what bothers me, that nothing changed.

I don't think it's going to be easy to be honest with you, Steve. I think it's going to be harder. I think he's coming. He should be very motivated. You know, he's coming from three losses. He's kind of his backs against the wall. He shows a lot of confidence.

You know, I just think I'm going to be too much for him. You know, I think, I think it can get a couple of ways to finish the fight. I think it can knock him out. I can pick a, or I can submit and I'm going to look forward for those three things. I'm not looking forward for one thing. It's not going to be only a grappling match. It's not going to be only a wrestling.

It's not going to be only striking. I'm looking forward to mix it up and get a finish, I think. It's going to be very, he has a lot of experience, 51 fights. You know, the guy, the guy's a dog. I think, I think he's going to be, he's going to come out strong in the first round, but I think he'll be able to finish at the second round or maybe in the third round because I know he's peeing there with everybody, a lot of experience, but I think I have all the tools and everything that I need to finish George Marshall. He hasn't won a fight since winning the BMF title. Do you think he's still the BMF or do you want that if you beat him? Oh, that's my award, but yeah, I want that if I beat him.

I think I'll beat him. A lot of people consider me already, you know, like we gather these three Kobe's, he's probably fighting for the title, but he didn't fall. He didn't want to fight me. He didn't want to fight Hamza. He didn't want to fight anyone, you know, and then they got, they got rewarded with a title shot. Any of these or it is, I'm a different guy, you know, I'm going to keep fighting everybody. I want to fight my way.

I want to earn a title shot. I don't want nothing giving to me. And and I think I, I went in a BMF and beating George is going to just solidify that, make sure I'm the guy in the division that fights anyone at any time. And you are. There was backlash, you know, after the Edwards-Uspan fight that Kobe was, you know, anointed the winner, but nothing set in stone. Do you, in part of your mind, do you, you know, think if you go in there and put on the display, say, got the BMF, that it should be you fighting Lee on Edwards or Mazvedal fighting Lee on Edwards, not Kobe Covington? We'll see, you know, I have an opportunity, April 8th, to put that down in everyone's mind, especially Dana White, Lee on Edwards. I heard Lee will be here.

So yeah, so I think it's going to be a little bit on my hands, you know, and I love that pressure to be on my hands, but I'm looking forward to a spectacular finish and put that down. I think it's a decision, split decision, you know, kind of boring fight. It doesn't do anything for me, but if I go there and get a great finish and dominate him from the beginning to end and get a finish, I think it might change that, you know, and that's exactly what I want to do. I want to put down to Dana and everyone like, wow, these guys should be next. I want those guys saying that after my fight, you know. Do you, in your mind, think Kobe deserves that title fight? I don't think so, but I don't make the decisions, you know. It's not like, it's not even up to me what I think, but the guys being out for a while, you know, like I remember after the, the, the, the Kevin Holland fight, UFC wants to do Kobe against Hamzad and then Kobe was quiet, didn't say nothing.

And I don't know where he makes everyone ask you about him. Like even those question, like you ask a couple guys, I don't even want to, I don't want to answer against this guy. I don't think he deserves all that, that, that people asking about him, but he's doing a good job. He's very smart. I don't think he deserves, but he's smart enough to, to get those good opportunities and make people talking about him. But honestly, he doesn't deserve it, but UFC sometimes, I don't know, sometimes you, you just got to get your, get, get the phone and say, yes, you know, opportunity comes to you. So, but with that being said, for me, Steve, I'm just going to keep working and beating these guys and getting better and getting the fans behind me.

And I think every way I do have an opportunity to, to put it down and they not fans, media criticism, everyone, and that's exactly what I'm putting my energy on and make everyone like, wow, these guys should be next.



TMZ, TMZ Sports, TMZ Sports Channel, Celebrity, Sports, Athletes, TMZ News, Famous, Hall of Fame, Sports News, gilbert burns, mma, ufc, cory sandhagen, marlon vera, fbi, investigate, ufc 287, jorge masvidal

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post