Zach Braff speaks to his own grief in making of new film, “A Good Person”

Zach Braff speaks to his own grief in making of new film, “A Good Person”



Part of your gifting as an artist is humor and use it so well what if I may ask in your own journey let you to tell this particular store. Well in 2016 my sister had an aneurysm and they kept her alive as a fraction of herself for about 2 years. Then she finally passed my father then didn't last much longer and then we went into covid and lockdown and one of my best friends who is living with me at 41 years old got covid and died I sat down to to write something I was staring at the Lincoln cursor. And this is what came out of me I wanted to write about grief and and standing back up from grief. How our lives change in a split seconds sometimes about hope.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post