Wide receiver Marvin Harrison Jr. participates in Ohio State’s Pro Day

Wide receiver Marvin Harrison Jr. participates in Ohio State’s Pro Day



joined by one receiver we know will be back next year but still got to show his stuff at pro day and what was it like for you out there I mean you got 30 NFL teams watching you every eye on you what's that like super fun I was out here to help CJ support Jackson out here today I'm back and do my part when you see all the lights that shine from the NFL I know you're here for another year but does that get you thinking ahead a little bit no I try stay in a moment yeah spring ball practice for tomorrow so it's kind of all for this though right now put today behind me just get ready for tomorrow how do you feel you did out there showing yourself even if you're out here to help I mean it's obviously a spotlight for you yeah I think I did good just keep getting better every day and that's kind of my focus all right so looking ahead to spring ball I said this to you the other day there are people to think you're the best player in college when you hear that and you think about that what goes through your mind is it is it more hard work you got it got to do or is it you know always more hard work gotta do people think they gotta go out there and prove it so that's how excited are you to kind of keep spring ball going here and and kind of season moves every day a little bit closer yeah exactly super excited man game work with the guys each and every day become more leader helping young guys out in the spring ball practice really nice I don't want to make you pick sides here but I'm just curious with both of the quarterbacks how is that for you to have a different guys throwing the ball every round I kind of like it actually makes my job maybe a little harder since most people to say but it's my job to make their job easier I just got it or whatever they put the ball it's a big place got a chance to talk to dad he said he doesn't want to pick a favorite catch yet because he thinks better ones are coming next season yeah do you have a favorite catch so far I like his answer he had a great answer thanks so much Mark.



football, ohio-state-football, sports, sports-ott

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post