LA Art Show returns to Los Angeles Convention Center

LA Art Show returns to Los Angeles Convention Center



the show. I'm going to go over the details of the show. I'm going to go over the details of the show. Our show returns to downtown L. A. The convention center there opening to the public at noon today. So much to see so much to do.

It is just unbelievable. You keep talking it, Bob. I can't believe some of the stuff you're showing us. And what's great about the L. A. Art show is that you actually get to talk to these artists up close in personal. Take a look at this right here.

These are such beautiful pictures of the show. And you can see the pictures of the artists. And you can see the figures of our time, including David Bowie here. He joins us right now to tell us a little bit more about this photo shoot here. This is one of your more popular pieces that you have in your collection, right? Correct. Yeah, these are actually, uh, really considered my best sellers, especially the series Mr Wolf. This one's entitled the protector.

Uh, and what's amazing about this is you are telling me that David Bowie is the one who's going to be the first to be able to hold this wall. Correct. Yeah, this was actually done in 2002 right after my session with him for his album cover hidden, and he was already traveling on tour when G Q in in London called me and said they wanted to cover for the men of the year issue. So I called David and I said, Hey, you know, can we shoot this cover? And he said absolutely impossible. I have no time. I got it to the studio. I was like, Oh, I just I got this idea.

What if I use some of the elements from the photo shoot for the album cover and in a complex post production session, combine it with the model shoot and he gave me carte blanche to do so. Very funny. That's I find it funny that there was actually a trainer there that was throwing meat to the wolves. Right? That's pretty funny. I want to go over here because this is So this is my 20th anniversary edition of Beyonce's Dangerous in Love cover, which was shot in 2003. And of course, you know, in 2003, Beyonce was not quite as famous as she is now. She was already very well known because she was a member of Destiny's Child.

Of course, we all remember that. But when I got to shoot her for her album cover in 2003, I had already worked with her for her first photo shoot in New York with Destiny's Child. But it was very interesting because she actually didn't want to wear this diamond piece because she said that her mom. And you were telling me that you wanted to wear these. You wanted her to put jeans on, so you actually put your jeans on her. That is correct. She did not bring the mom who.

her mom who was styling it did not bring jeans. What size waist are you? I mean, that. there's a small waist. That's right. Well, my joke is, you know, I must have Beyonce's butt because. She actually fit them perfectly. That's.

that's quite amazing. Now they are collectors, believe it or not. I believe it. I believe it, of course. They are actually asking to purchase the print and the jeans. And I've just been asked by a gallery this morning to frame these jeans. They're very similar to this.

They're very similar to this. They are Dolce & Gabbana and you know, so. We want to tell people that they can check out your work here at the LA Art Show. And Beyonce, by the way, he tells me bought 10 of these, so I'm like, what does Beyonce do with 10 of these? Like, you know, she probably has 10 houses, right? Yes. Yes. FoxLLA.com, all the information that you need to know about the LA Art Show.

As we. as we leave you guys, you got to see some of this stuff because this is. His art, Marcus's art, is in the Lickfeld Gallery and this is all from Switzerland, but pretty cool stuff here. Wow. My gosh. Amazing art. I just don't understand how.

I mean, it's a lot of creativity too. And remember the security guard he showed us? Yes. That looks so real. It was a real person, the skin and everything. Wow. See, it's very cool to see on TV, but I'm telling you, I think being there in person is a whole different experience, right? Maybe even better, right, Maria?.



Good Day LA, video, kttv

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post