Mass protests against Israel court reform hit week 10

Mass protests against Israel court reform hit week 10



I'm here to demonstrate and to sound my voice against the dictatorship that they are established here in the name of the so-called law, Judical Reform. It's not a Judical Reform, it's a revolution that making Israel go to full dictatorship. And I want Israel to stay a democracy for my kids, for my grandson that will be here, because Israel is a democracy country and it must stay as one. We have here to protest against the reform in the law and to protest against our prime minister that we call him, prime minister. He is becoming a dictator and we don't want dictatorship, we want democracy. Any reform that may be required needs to be with a large agreement of the variety of Israeli populations.



reuters, news, top news, headlines, breaking news, news today, thomson reuters, reuters youtube, markets today, bloomberg

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post