RAW: Family celebrates after former Sweetie Pie's star gets life in prison | Tim Norman case

RAW: Family celebrates after former Sweetie Pie's star gets life in prison | Tim Norman case



Who are you? You. Yeah. Iç„Š you a penalty. Thank you. Just a point. Yes, and Ryan. Hi! Hi! Good to see you! Me.

Yeah, it's a drag. Get up here. Ready? Alright, so first question, first hint, last hint. Can you spell it out for me? Michelle, Griggs, M-I-C-H-E-L-L-G-R-I-G-G-S. That's a bit no-E at the end of Michelle. Alright. Tell us about First Off's reaction to what's happened today.

First thoughts. Thank you God. Jesus! Victory. I can breathe finally. I can breathe. Seven years I've been holding my breath. I can breathe.

I can breathe. I saw you after your victim statement that you looked at Tim Norman. Tell me why you needed to do that. What is that feeling when you were there? Because if I got to do life, he's going to do life. And I want him to know that I know that he did it in front of the beginning. Andre told us. He told me.

He said, mama, anything happened to me. I know Tim did it. And he still gave him respect by saying, Uncle Tim. So that's what that was. To let him know I see you. I've been seeing you for the longest. So, tell us about just were you.

You're thinking it was going to be a life sentence or were you worried that potentially it would have been less? I wasn't worried. I knew God was in control. And I knew that he was going to get what he's supposed to get and he got exactly what he observed. I know it will never bring your son back, but do you feel in a way your son also said about from the beginning, you were the one calling, persisting, hoping to get that justice. Does today feel like you've got justice? Yes. Justice will serve. Justice will serve.

Justice for Andre, he got justice. He's not a statistic. It's a well-known fact that he got justice. Anything else you want to add or anything that you think Andre would be thinking of this moment? Thank you God. Thank you Mom. Thank you brother. Thank you aunties.

Thank you all for trusting and believing in me and seeing it through and not letting him get away. He did not get away. God made sure of that. Anything else you want to add or include? Family, thank you for all the support. Thank you for everybody who's been following this course from day one to day one. We thank y'all. We thank y'all very much.

Thank you, Ke'an. Any word on the foundation? It's still in the making and as soon as I know of, you shouldn't let everyone know. For their support. Thank y'all again. I appreciate it. Any last words that you want to say if you had a chance to talk to Ted? Why? I never know I never get the answer. I always think and feel, but I never know really why other than what's been presented before.

Thank you so much. I appreciate your time. I know there's an array of emotions that I really appreciate the moment, the time.



st louis, news, stl, breaking news, missouri, illinois, metro east, belleville, st. charles, o'fallon, kirkwood, hazelwood, edwardsville, webster groves, sweetie pies, tim norman, tim norman trial, sweetie pie trial, murder for hire, andre montgomery, sweetie pie, welcome to sweetie pies, sweetie pies tim norman, sweetie pies andre, tim norman sentenced to life, tim norman update 2023

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post