Marlon Wayans addresses Will Smith's Oscars slap

Marlon Wayans addresses Will Smith's Oscars slap



I love you Marlon. Why does God love you though? I think he loves us all but I think he really loves me most because no matter there's like things that happen seismic cataclysmic things that happen in the world have nothing to do with me but then I find that has everything to do with me and for me the slap really like I felt it it shook me up and this special came out of me. But you know you know all of them. That's why I have to do it. Here's why I had to do it because Chris ain't gonna do it. Will ain't gonna do it and Jade ain't gonna do it. So I feel like I know them all.

I love them all. They've all been a part of my journey so let me just make fun of all of them and and and let that let's find that that that light that elixir the laughs. It's really funny. Break it down for us though because when you're saying when you make fun of all of them because that's what got the slap going. It was Chris making fun of one of them and then Will Smith up there. Yeah well Will slap Chris like all the comedic terrorists it shook us all off the tree. He's like oh you won't he's mad at Jada jokes.

But he started writing jokes. But about Jada. Yeah. No just about the like the situation. The purpose was to stop it but all he did was create more people going yo did you see that because it was such a big event. But for me I'm not doing it to exploit. I just reminded me of my journey with them and talking about the perspectives and a point of view from each person and the audience and what we felt and and he looks I'm I'm I'm all that I'm their friends and I love them and I did this with kids gloves and truth in love.



good day new york, Marlon Wayans, chris rock, will smith, oscars

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post