DC boxing legend takes on-screen role in 'Creed III'

DC boxing legend takes on-screen role in 'Creed III'



And the new movie Creed III is in theaters today. The actors learned how to box from a local DC legend, Patrice Harris. For 22 years, he has been training young talent at places like DC's Bald Eagle Rec Center. Well, he also trained actor Michael B. Jordan for the movie Creed II. Part of the Rocky franchise, Jordan then asked Harris to take a more prominent on-screen role for Creed III. Creed III is special to him because he's directing it.

So he want me to be a part, actually, if I can be a part of it. I came up watching Rocky when I was a kid. And just to grow up and just to be a part of that franchise. This afternoon, some of the kids who attend Bald Eagle Rec Center will have a private screening of the movie. And this whole Rocky universe, fun fact, I watched Rocky III like 14 times in the theater. Did you really? Yeah, when I was a young person. Which one is that? That's not the one with the evil Russian dude, right? See, now, the funny thing is, even though I watched it 14 times, I don't think I was there for the actual movie.

I forget what I was. So I was looking at other things. I was looking at other things. I love a comeback. Like I love an underdog. Yeah. When, you know, I can't fart anymore.

And then like, he's like, that is my entire motivation. I think, I don't know. I think that one was anyway. I don't know. Yeah, it was, I will burk you. I think it was, yeah. That was a good movie.

I think the matchup is interesting. Michael B. Jordan and Jonathan Majors. Right, back to this movie. Yeah. Not the one with that one in 10th grade. It's okay.

Yeah. I think the matchup between the two will be interesting. One, because, you know, I think in terms of acting abilities, I think it's, it's, it's. Not even close. He can't even try this. Larry's trying. These two men are beautiful, muscly men.

Let's move on. Okay, let's do this. Let's move on. Okay, now Dr.



get-up-dc, entertainment, programs , television

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post