Jonathan Majors talks getting into character for "Creed III" | FOX 5 DC

Jonathan Majors talks getting into character for "Creed III" | FOX 5 DC



Doing good, how you doing? Oh man, this is my favorite of the three. Favorite of the three. Woo, that's big. Hell yeah. I love talking to you. I appreciate how open you are about everything. You're such a great guy.

Thank you so much. Congratulations to you. Thank you, brother. Well, congratulations to you, man. Thank you for making me feel something, man. It was incredible. You did an amazing job.

Always good to see you, Mike. Thank you. Congratulations. Hey, my man, can I help you? Let me get the autograph. Nah, I ain't signing the autographs. Can you get off my car? You don't remember me, huh? Dammit. How long were you locked up? 18 years, bro.

Just got out last week. Glad to have you back out, huh? I know I've been away a long time, but I kept myself in shape. I still got gas in the tank. Come by the gym. Thank you. There's a catharsis that I found watching this film about the idea of going back in the past. And we push things down.

And I know I have, and I'm in therapy once a week. I talk about it all the time. It's all at once. It's at a point. Yeah, yeah, it's important. But I wonder, when you play a role like this, that is so deep into the past and what that past means and how it affects the current day, does it ever help you cathartically with anything from your past? I'm not saying that Dammit and you are the same person, but is there anything that you can work through from your past when you play a character like this? Yeah, it's impossible not to. For me, the way I approach the art form, it's impossible.

The thing is, for me, as little acting as possible. And so as many ways as I can implicate myself, the scene at the end of the film, the way we talk to each other, and then the confession that's being made is a healing confession for Dam, but it's also a healing confession for me. Because there's moments in life that I either wish I had said that, and then the body doesn't know what's real and what's not. I wish I would have said that, or I remember saying that. Or now I've said it, I'm brave enough to say it in real life, in real time. Every role is full of that. Dam is extremely.

There's a lot of similarities between Damian and I. We're in the beginning, we see the younger characters, and you pick up his character, Donna, somewhere in his room for a bit, and we see some posters on his walk. It was like a training day poster or something like that. I was wondering if I were to walk into your childhood room, what posters would have been on your wall? What movies? Did you have movies, music? I had a lot of them. I had Michael Jordan. Really? I had Michael Jordan. Yeah.

What was it about him that was important to you? Michael Jordan is a metaphor for greatness. He's a container for excellence. His focus, his drive, I didn't make my basketball team. The first story they tell me is Michael Jordan. Every time I've failed on something, I always thought Michael Jordan. It's okay if you fail. You can still be here, Jordan.

You can still do it. I've always kept that. I don't wear the shoes. I don't own the jerseys, but Michael Jordan has always been the man. Even then, so much effect on my family used to call me Michael Jordan. There's Michael Jordan. My mother is Michael.

There's Michael Jordan. It gives you complex. It was Michael Jordan all over the place. I used to sleep in big Michael Jordan shirts and stuff that my uncle gave me. Michael Jordan, Michael Jordan, Michael Jordan, Michael Jordan, Michael Jordan.<|en|><|transcribe|> I was born there.



good-day, creed, creed III, jonathan majors, jonathan majors creed, jonathan majors michael b jordan

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post