NEW BET!! Jake Paul "IF YOU WIN, I PAY DOUBLE!! IF LOOSE I TAKE EVERYTHING!! vs. Tommy Fury

NEW BET!! Jake Paul "IF YOU WIN, I PAY DOUBLE!! IF LOOSE I TAKE EVERYTHING!! vs. Tommy Fury



I think we make a deal if you win I'll pay you double what I'm paying you already but if I win I take everything that I'm paying you delicious the lead dealer no deal since you're so confident dealer no deal since you're so confident take it dealer no deal take it take it dealer no deal I want to shake on it are you gonna stand up like you want to do something sit back down I just want to shake your head down sit back down you're gonna be dealt, you've got a deal oh You heard that ladies and gentlemen, it's a deal. Just to confirm, can we have this in writing please as well because you know what, thank you Jake, you're making our night and stay even better. My lawyers actually already have the contract ready, Marcos can you grab that? And you know what's funny Tommy is that your dad agreed to the deal before you, your dad is more confident than you. You realize that they can't be in the ring with you. You realize that Tyson you can't be in the ring with you. You realize that your dad holds your hand the whole entire time. When your dad just said deal you were like hey look guess what, why'd you do that dad? The funniest thing about all this yeah? When I go face to face you can't hold your hand in the ring.

I threw a little faint in the ring. I threw a little faint in the ring. Give me the money. Give me the money. Give me the money. That's a real ball. Yeah.

Who is that? Can I say one thing? Can I say one thing and I'll wrap this all up. If Jake Paul beats Tommy Fury, Tommy Fury don't deserve paying. Amen. So we got a fight. Where's that paper? I definitely want this on paper. You got a Fury Brothers in here. You know what I'll say I'll think about this.

If he beats you it's a long ride home, six hours long ride home. Let me tell you now and this is the last thing I'm going to say because I'm not in this game to talk. Let me face to the talking. On Sunday night when I put this man away in a mismatch it's going to be onwards and upwards for me. I'm going to take everything he's got and he's going to be going home to Ohio wherever he's from. Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico.



boxing, secondsout, seconds out, combat, sport, sports, Combat Sport (Sport), boxe, boxeo, boxer, knockouts, jake paul bet, jake paul and tommy fury bet, Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury, jake paul, BT sPORT, RADIO RAHIM, Tommy fury, Tyson Fury, Big John Fury, BT Sport Box Office, ESPN Boxing, Badou Jack, Ilunga Makabau, Paul v Fury, Jake Paul fight, Jake Paul vs Tony Fury press conference, Paul v Fury final press conference, Jake Paul fight Tommy fury

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post