9 Players That Had THREE 50-Point Dunks in the SAME Dunk Contest!

9 Players That Had THREE 50-Point Dunks in the SAME Dunk Contest!



The plant, the tongue out, the flair with the legs and the palm. Well, the crowd lets you know what they think of it. Now we will wait for the judges. They gave Jordan a 50. He defends his championship. All right, here is Vince Conner with his frost. Let's go home.

Let's go home, ladies and gentlemen. Let's go home. That's called a gainer. I'm expecting Kenny to say he double dribbled by that foot. Hey, my goodness, you know what I'm saying? Let's just sign the check over. Let's go home, pulling the night. He incurred an injury dealing with weights in the weight room, so he stitched up in the left hand.

Do it all this. Oh, it's over! It's over, ladies and gentlemen. The judges are coming over the table to congratulate Vince Conner. This is unheard of. Another look. Hey, Danny. Hey, Kenny, he's got three of your top five all-time already.

All right, Vince Conner with his first, I'm a final round. Well, ladies, wait, time out. Time out. Can I take a time out? Have you ever seen that before? I saw him rubbing his upper arm, and I was wondering what he was doing. He was just cleaning it off, making sure there was nothing slippery there, because he knew how far in the rim he was going. They are waiting to long drum roll. Yes, there it is.

Oh! Okay, okay. Like, this is the star of the show. There's a lot of superstars in this building, but this is the star of the show. It's accident. Oh! That's a great dunk, though. That's a great dunk, though. That's the great impressive.

Oh! You've got time, man. Free throw, man. That's 50, man. I just don't know, man. That's a 50, man. That's a 50, man. Come on, Chuck, he winded up.

Oh! Oh, man. Oh! Between the legs. Good night, ladies and gentlemen. Good night, man. I think you just went back to the back. That is it. Wow, this is real.

Oh! That's a 50. That's a 50. Yes, man. He's excited to find it. That was my pick. This was my pick. He's timing when he's coming and the rotation to grab it out.

Come on, man. The Elford Payton in that mascot. Oh! That's a 50. Okay, that's good. Okay, that is the exclamation point on the contest. Oh, my God. Let's go home.

Let's go home. Let's go home. Let's go home. Wait, wait, wait. Let me see it. Oh, man. Jesus.

Okay, he's got checks up his face. He's got bunny. I didn't know you had bunny's like that. He's got duches. I didn't know you had that. Who's the other guy? I don't know, I didn't know. I played a little bit better than them.

Giving away some Sydney boy. That's a 50. That's a 50. I got a York City get better back. That's a 50. individuals from across displacement. Dis 발라 They are reacting to it.

El Verado. Here comes McCloch. Oh! Woo! Yes. Hezzy. That's a Hezzy. That's called a Hezzy dunk. So he's Hezzy in the air.

Yeah, yeah, that's a ooh. And that might be an ah-ha too. I think that's a 49 and a half. That's like one shade under 50. That's one shade under 50. Oh, look at Yonah. The players love it.

You better be worried. Look at Yonah. You gotta be worried. You gotta be worried. Because watch, when he catches it, the pump, the pump, the pump, the pump, the pump, the pump, the pump, the pump. That's a wrap. That's a wrap.

It is a wrap. It is a wrap. Look at the trick, Murphy face. He knew it. It's a wrap. CJ going to shake a little bit, job, man. Oh, my goodness.

I'm not mad at that. I'm not mad at that. Ladies and gentlemen, it's a 10. That is a 10. He's over. Here we go. That is a 50.

He took a chance and he won. Oh, he got a weight. Oh, he even got a weight. Come on, man. He took a chance and he won. Hey, listen to this, man. How do you do it? Oh, man.

That's a 10. That's a 10. That's a 50. That's a 50. That's a 60. That's what I'm talking about. Wow.

Let's get it on. What does Gorton have planned? Making his run. Grabbing it. Whoa, went through the legs and went with the right hand. Clearing chance to wrapper with authority. Wow. He could strike, put a mass between his knees.

He could make a strike. That's what I'm talking about. All he needs to do is just make a dunk and he's in. 360, he's got 360. 360. So much for conserving him. It has to jump up two feet also.

I see something I've never seen before. And he's right. We got the technician. Look how he did between the legs. He came backwards. He's backwards instead of forwards. There you go.

Backwards instead of forwards. Here is Josh Smith and Kenyon Martin of the Denver Nuggets. Oh. Oh, okay. Oh, sweet. Okay, now you're talking because not only you catching, you pumping in the air. I feel it.

Whatever you do, you got my vote. And give up the respect to Dominique all at the same time. Oh. I give you a 10 because of respect, the height, everything. You can attend just because of that. Come on, Jen. Oh.

Lisa, he's the winner right now. What is this young man going to do? I don't know. He's got to fly. Here you go. Oh. Open edge 360. Hey, dude.

Opposition 360. Opposite way. Opposite way. What is that called? What is that called? What is that called? Here you go. What is that? Did he go through the legs? Did he go through the legs? He went through the legs. How about the power that followed too? His prop now runs. Kisses it off the glass.

A grab through the legs and a Tomahawk slam with a high flying Derek Jones Jr. Airplane mode fully engaged once again. 360. Whoo. And Spudwab comes through in the clutch to put the pressure on Dominique. Spudwab. That pressure's on the judges.

Oh my goodness. John, this young man has been so impressive. Now the timing that that ball should bounce just right, he meets it at the right.



nba, highlights, basketball, plays, amazing, sports, hoops, games, game, Pass, Assist, Jump Shot, Steal, Rebound, Highlight, Highlights, NBA Season, Dunk, Offense, Defense, Three, Three-Pointer, Triple, Mid-Range, Jumper, Fadeaway, Play, Plays, Double-Double, Triple-Double, 2021-22 Season

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post