"He's Gonna Earn His Way Into The NBA On His Own" - Brian Windhorst On Bronny James | 02/17/23

"He's Gonna Earn His Way Into The NBA On His Own" - Brian Windhorst On Bronny James | 02/17/23



What's LeBron gonna end up with? 45,000? Yeah. Well, he's easily going over 40. He wants to play with his son. And I'm telling you, Dan, Brony is good. Like, I'm not saying he's headed for being an all-star, but his development the last year has been terrific. And how do they facilitate this, Brian, that everybody knows LeBron wants to play with Brony. So our team's going to draft Brony to keep him from LeBron, or maybe LeBron wants to join another team.

Well, that's actually fascinating. I actually think it's gotten more complicated because if we'd had this discussion last summer, I'd have told you, well, he's not going to get drafted. And so they'll just sign them. They'll just sign them as a free agent. It won't be a problem. And that maybe even LeBron pulling him out of college after a year might not even be fair to him. But I'm telling you, I don't want to give away like our talent evaluators who do our mock drafts, specifically Jonathan Gavoni.

I trust him implicitly. This guy's been doing it for 20 years. He has told me where he thinks Brony is going to go in the 2024 draft. And I don't, it's not a guarantee that LeBron's going to be able to get him. So I actually think his improvement has maybe made it more difficult. Wait, do you see a first round grade? I'm not going to say, I'm not going to, you know, I know Gavoni is going to come out with it soon, but I'm just saying that like it's, it's not going to be from what I understand and from what I, from what I am told by people who trust, you know, I don't trust my own eyes. I'm not a basketball talent evaluator.

I would say watching him from age 15 to age 18, his physical development has been breathtaking. Of course, that's what every teenager, but I will say this, this was not, this is not going to be a nepotism situation. I don't believe, I think he's going to be, I'm not saying he's going to, again, I'm not saying he's going to be a top three pick, but I think he's going to earn his way to the NBA on his own if he continues developing on this path.



Dan Patrick, The Dan Patrick Show, Danettes, Sports, Audience, DIRECTV, AT&T, dp show, mclovin, perloff, paulie, paul pabst, seton o'connor, fritzy, todd fritz, mlb, baseball, NBA, basketball, ncaa, college, nfl, football, super bowl, mancave, man cave, hot take

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post