Selena Gomez's Organ Donor, Francia Raisa, Deflects Friendship Questions | TMZ LIVE

Selena Gomez's Organ Donor, Francia Raisa, Deflects Friendship Questions | TMZ LIVE



Got to say, this shocked me when I saw this. I did not know. The woman who gave Selena Gomez her kidney, apparently they are not friends anymore. In fact, it is the opposite of friendship, it seems. Yeah. In fact, Francia, Francia Reisa, does not even want to talk about Selena Gomez anymore. That is how bad the rift has gotten between them.

In a way, Francia saved Selena's life. Absolutely. And by the way, Selena acknowledged that repeatedly over, profusely, for a long time. But then something happened in an interview that clearly has ticked off Francia because I am going to beg the differ with you, but I will wait. Okay. So here's what happened. Francia was out in the valley over the weekend and someone attempted to ask her if she was going to patch things up with Selena.

Here's what she said. How's everything going with you and Selena? I know you have followed her. You still don't follow her. Are things good with you guys? Sunday is so fun. Francia, do you guys still talk? It's a good day, isn't it? So pretty out now. I know, isn't it? Last week. Uh-huh.

I know. I was in the weather. Do you guys talk at all? Are you willing to follow her back? Will you follow her back eventually? What kind of a treaty do you think, Justin? This is exciting, huh? Probably out of the product, no? Would you do it again now with all the circumstances going on? I would definitely speak to someone again about organ donation and the process. The other day at the movies, I was with my friend Lily, and Selena emotionally and said, my friend is the one that you spoke to a few years back about for kidney donation. She's really grateful. I know she said, well, I agree. And now for all of that is worth it.

So the sun was shining, but it was damn shady. It was shady. By the way, Francia, this is just my opinion, Francia wanted to talk about what she talked about because she knew she wasn't going. Yes. She was fully engaged. This is in the San Fernando Valley. You say the valley like everybody in the world knows.

San Fernando Valley. San Fernando Valley. But she's walking down. Everybody knows what that means. She's walking down the road. You want to describe where the San Fernando Valley is? She's walking on a random street, and all of a sudden this photographer shows up and she is fully engaged. But I got to say.

Is giving set up vibes? She is, she does not like Selena Gomez. I honestly, you know, normally I'm all here for like the girls making up, but I'm here for the strategizing around the shade only because for what their relationship was, even before she donated the kidney to Selena, they were friends. Like people knew they were friends. They've been friends for so long. They were child stars together. So for Selena to do this interview, but back in November and say. So explain Lauren what.

Okay. So let me explain. So basically Selena did an interview back in November and she was asked about who she's close to in Hollywood. And she says the only person in Hollywood that she's close to is Taylor Swift. So then Francia goes and she comments, hmm, interesting, because first of all, they were friends prior to the, you know, the kidney story, but everybody knows that story and how she saved Selena Gomez's life. So it's like, it's kind of like, how could you not mention her? You said she, that Francia responded to that by saying, hmm, she posted a comment saying like, hmm, interesting. Like basically like girl, come on now.

Like, and to me, I feel like. You walk around my kidney girl. Exactly. And also too, it's like, it's the grab. It's like, okay, so now you're Selena and like you're huge. So Taylor Swift has to be your only friend of Hollywood. And it's like, no, we were, we were, we were friends, obviously, because she's.

Before they were famous when they were just child actors. Exactly. So then from there, you know, Selena Gomez had to come out and say, oh, I'm sorry that I didn't, you know, name every single person I'm friends with in Hollywood. She then tried to double down back in March or backtrack back in March and say, oh, well, you know, I'm forever indebted to her. I basically like I owe my life to her, but it's kind of like one of those things where it's like, when you're a celebrity like that, yeah, when you're a celebrity like that, you got to be careful with your words, especially when people like care about you beyond being a celebrity. Here's where I disagree with you guys on this, what I was mentioning earlier. I think whatever happened here predates Selena saying my only friend is Taylor Swift.

I think Selena said that consciously. I don't think this whole thing is about that comment. I think something happened before that comment that made Selena say what she said, knowing that it shades Francia. But then, but then, but Francia wouldn't say interesting. And Selena was like, I guess she was shocked. She was news to her that we're not friends. Exactly.

And why was Selena trying to clean it up? Or it's an underscore. Or it's an underscore. That there's, it's like, it doesn't make sense to me. Why would Selena say that if she had no beef with a woman who saved her life? I think this is not just about that comment. I think something happened to them before that created this kind of tension. I don't know. I mean, I don't know.

You have all kinds of conspiracies. We're going to get to another one of them later. Oh, I can't wait. I'm Russell. I'm from New York. I'm sure Francia realizes that by dodging the questions as obviously as she did in that video, she was giving us all the answers we needed about their relationship. Unfollowing on social media, comments in the interviews, that just hammers the point home, really.

Obviously, I've never given an organ to somebody, but I imagine that complicates the dynamics in a friendship a little bit. So, you know, I can't really speak to that, but it was good to see at the end of that interview her speaking out in favor of organ donation and having somebody in the public light with a platform who has gone through it, speaking positively about it. I think that was really good. By the way, just think about this. When someone, just think how annoyed you are if someone owes you like 20 bucks and you see them out spending money and blah, blah, blah, blah. Did you not? Yeah. So, imagine if it's a kid.

I get you.



TMZ, TMZ Sports, TMZ Live, TMZ TV, selena gomez, organ donor

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post