Robert De Niro welcomes seventh child at 79

Robert De Niro welcomes seventh child at 79



Robert De Niro is once again a proud papa. He turns 80 this summer and he's just welcomed. He is 70th, I'm sorry. Ooh, I was like whoa. 70th child. Good lord. De Niro's a good man.

He's welcomed his seventh child. This is what the actor tells ET Canada. De Niro already has children ranging from 51 years old to 11 years old by three different women. The actor says he's a loving dad, even though he has to be stern about stuff. So I did personally, I did question recently how old is too old? Like how old is this thing? Apparently things still work at 80 years old. So I got nothing to worry about. Not for us.

Oh yeah, yeah. You, the man is not the problem. Yeah. Right. Yeah, your parts work a long time. Yeah. I mean, I don't recommend having a baby at 80.

80 years old. But if I wanted to. If you wanted to. I suppose that I could. All right. And now I'm going to. The patience you're going to have at 80.

But the older you get, the patience will end. So yeah. That's why he has to be extra stern. Yeah, okay. Yeah, right, I know. We didn't say how old his partner is. I wonder how old she is.

That's a good question. I have to look that up afterwards. Yeah.



news, abc, abc7news, robert de niro, robert de niro dad, robert de niro father, robert de niro baby, robert de niro 7th baby, robert de niro seventh baby

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post