Country singer Moran Wallen delays rest of world tour

Country singer Moran Wallen delays rest of world tour



such a good win for it. Well, we've got a lot trending this morning. Something strange and unusual is headed our way. And then this October, the city of Austin has a prerogative to have a little fun. Maggie Loughlin joins us with the latest entertainment headlines. Maggie starts with some sad news for more than one. I know I'm bummed out too for sure.

The country singer is delaying the rest of his world tour. Well, and shared a video on Twitter to make the announcement. I went in and got scoped yesterday and they told me that I re-injured my vocal chords. And that I have vocal fold trauma. Now, Wollin was scheduled to play in Houston and Austin at the end of the month, but the shows have both been postponed. Don't worry though, if you already got tickets, they'll be good for the new dates when they're announced. And next,.



entertainment

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post