Last minute Mothers Day DEALS

Last minute Mothers Day DEALS



Welcome back to the upside. Look at this curious kangaroo popping out of his mama's pouch to get a glimpse of the outside world. So precious. Oh, that's that. That's something back in again. What's going on? You see your shadow again? Six more weeks or something. Chew a little guy.

As you well know, mother, you're going to be a mother. You're going to be a mother. You're going to be a mother. Mother's Day coming up pretty fast and you'll need to start ordering gifts soon if you want to get them delivered on time. Exactly. We have a very special guest with us here on the couch to help you find that perfect gift for mom. We've got Gem Shopping host and lifestyle publisher Tara Hillhand over with us.

We're going to be talking about what's going on with your mom. We're going to be talking about the beautiful that yes, spy for your mother, but don't forget buying for your wife. Also, that's kind of, you know, a nice little tip. So we brought some something for everyone, right? So I'm going to start with something my daughter got for me. Now homemade is always amazing. Always a home run. I said, you know, who doesn't need a little handmade pick me up sometimes.

Inspiration in a jar, right? Inspiration in a jar. And then something that you can never go wrong with. How about photo gifts, right? Photo gifts are always amazing. So this is a photo calendar. Something I learned before is that there's many drug stores where you can get a photo gift day of one hour photo and it's not just a picture. You can get anything from like calendars to large format pieces day of now blankets mugs pieces like that. You do need to order ahead of time.

But you know, if you're kind of a last minute Sally, that's okay. Right? You can go ahead and get your photo gift in my house. Well, we do around the holidays every year as we give all the grief to young boys and give the grandparents a calendar with all every page every month is filled with pictures of our of our kids and they love it. So we do that. I guess three or four years now we've done. They love it. So the picture gives to me for sentimental reasons.

Home run. My husband has started doing that and I love it. So something that you could do maybe a little bit more extravagant, right? So here is a gorgeous yellow diamond necklace. Now this is something I always say. Flowers, I love them. They end up dying. Candy, I really love it.

I eat it within hours. Okay, let's just have a moment of real. But jewelry lasts a lifetime. You remember who, when, where when you receive that as a gift. So here's a beautiful necklace that you could give and then something maybe. Wait a while, hold up a time. What's the price tag on that? Don't go to the next thing.

Let's talk about that. Oh! The money girl, what's the price of that thing? Yellow diamond. Well, we know that yellow diamonds are super hot right now. I don't know if you know that because even the big blue box store is now got a yellow box. Did y'all know that? No. Really? Oh, yeah. I did not.

So if you're looking for a yellow diamond, I'm just going to tell you, you are going to be looking at a high price tag. Okay. So. Got a budget for that. Yeah, you need to put that in your budget. I would say starting, you could start it maybe a couple thousand, depending on your care at weight. Yeah.

Can go up from there. But if you're looking for a jewelry gift, this may be a little more economical. So I brought two rings. Okay, so this one is a black diamond and yellow diamond option and actually has love written on it. And I think that's kind of nice. Sometimes that can be corny, right? Sometimes you're like love or hearts. But these are very elegant.

I think that's a very elegant look. And a lot of times, you know, that's a nice look. Black and white diamonds little more cost effective because you're not dealing with a solitaire. Okay. Very nice. Then here's another option. Okay.

Another option. Now that does have a solitaire in the center. It is a heart as well. I kind of like to stick to that thing because we love our mamas. I'm a mother of three. You're busy. But anyways, so that's another option.

Another jewelry option. And then listen, you can't ever go wrong with a gift card. Straight cash. I always think about what about one night out in a hotel? I know that some people think that's crazy, but you know, just kind of a rest also give a night out in a nice hotel. Let a mom have a night sleep. My wife always says, I'd rather you spend money on an experience more than an item. That's what I do with my kids.

Experiences always. You can't lose with an experience. Same with a mom. One night out, let her get some sleep, let her watch some what Hulu, Netflix, you know, let her binge for a night. Maybe a little Chinese food. It's like when you were saying it last a lifetime, just like jewelry, you know, and experience will, those memories will stay with you. Sierra, you are wonderful.

These are great gift ideas. We're going to definitely take these with us and shop for Sunday. Oh my gosh. One week away. Celebrate mom. Very nice. Good night to rave stuff here too.

Both ends. So thank you. All right. Well, if you're looking for even more ideas or want to learn more about any items that we've shown you today, just visit our Facebook page at facebook.com slash Upside news. I'll take that jewelry home right through my phone. Oh yes, our gift to you.

Right? I had to try. All right. Don't go away. Coming up next, tips to help you breathe easy. We're talking about the allergy. Allergy hacks right after the break. Stay with us.

Achoo.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post