Guardians of the Galaxy 3 is the 'most epic movie in years' | What to watch

Guardians of the Galaxy 3 is the 'most epic movie in years' | What to watch



with the arrival of Marvel's latest movie, the summer box office season has started early this year and Marcus Allen says it's what to watch. I'm going to tell you something. I'm Star-Lord. Yes, he is. And he's back. James Gunn's Guardians 3 is the swan song to the movie he created almost a decade ago and indeed it's the best. I want you all to know that I'm grateful to fight this side of my friends.

Let it be clear, I adored this movie that I'm not alone. It has an almost perfect rotten tomato score. You were always searching for a family. I caught up with James, Chris Pratt and the cast and could barely contain myself. This is beautiful. Oh, thanks. My favorite Marvel movie of all time.

My favorite Guardians of all time. You did it, kids. Put that quote, put that quote on the poster. Yeah, that's right, Martin. Let's go. I love it. Thank you, man.

Mr. Gunn, what kind of pressure is this? I'll tell you, the thing I felt the most pressure about was the soundtrack. That was the hardest because the first two soundtracks were such big hits and the second one I have 70s songs, 80s songs, 90s, 2000s and picking the right songs, I felt a lot of pressure. Chris, you've been in a lot. You've seen a lot. You've seen all the layers post-production can bring to a movie. What was the scene you were most looking forward to seeing? Oh my gosh.

He's still in this Guardians. You know, we shot some pretty incredible action in this. Some new cutting edge technologies. The advent of these new high-speed cameras that are lightweight. They really put together some really incredible action sequences that were painstaking to shoot, but I knew in the end result the mixture of choreography, camera techniques and animation was going to make it cutting edge unlike anything you'd ever seen before. So I was eager to finally see that all cut together. And boy, it is so cool.

And finally, see Guardians of the Galaxy 3 because. It's the most epic movie in years. You have to be there. You have to experience it on the big screen. Otherwise you're going to miss it and the FOMO will haunt you for the rest of your life. Yes, exactly. Guardians of the Galaxy 3, best seen on the biggest screen possible.

I'm Marcus Allen. And beautiful sky. You know it's what to watch.



local, entertainment, movies, news

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post