At least 6 dead after fire rips through New Zealand hostel | New York Post

At least 6 dead after fire rips through New Zealand hostel | New York Post



I can't remember what the name of the road is or. You'll see it, it's probably the jeep. I was still asleep and I'm someone outside rang me to get out. I didn't hear anyone knocking. I had just taken my tablets because I've had pain. So that they'd probably knock me out while I didn't hear anybody. I just grabbed my jacket and my boots and ran out.

I think any fire that involves someone passing away is difficult for our first responders. But a situation like this is really difficult. We've not seen an event of this scale for quite some time.



new york post, ny post, nypost, news, us news, breaking news, world news, latest news, story, stories, top stories, new zealand, new zealand hostel fire, hostel fire new zeland, hostel fire in new zealand, 6 dead hostel fire new zealand, wellington nz, The Loafers Lodge, loafers lodge fire, loafers lodge wellington, loafers lodge fire wellington, loafers lodge fire nz, new zealand hostel fire reddit, new zealand hostel fire wiki, loafers lodge hostel, loafers lodge hostel fire

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post