Zach Shallcross and Kaity Biggar talk 'The Bachelor' finale l GMA

Zach Shallcross and Kaity Biggar talk 'The Bachelor' finale l GMA



got this bachelors act shot cross got down on one name Katie bigger said yes the happy couple flew all night long. Who's also here to our studio overnight they are joining us right now live congratulations. So yeah, it's not everybody. You did really well. It's a big rock. Zach I met you before the season started you were you did a good job keeping a secret. It was hard.

Look at her. How early in the process did you know it was Katie. You know, you know in the very beginning there was always something very special and it was just she was always top of my mind but the exact moment when I looked at her and I was like that's my wife. It was at the last chance date. Before you know the engagement I was like what am I doing of course it's you. I can always ask. Wow.

Pretty special and it must be but it must be hard because you still have other ladies in the mix. Oh yeah, it's very difficult in your minds running a million miles an hour and you're trying to rationalize everything and then you just kind of let it go and feel. Yeah, well well well done. So now we get to find out when you guys were not allowed to you know be we weren't allowed to know were you secretly meeting. Oh yeah, you were quite a bit. So we would have meetings out you know across LA and Austin and then were you worried. Did you wear disguises.

You did basically a fake mustache. That's hilarious. Everything but yeah, well now that it's out out and you can be free. What would you what will you do on your first public date. Oh, I think we're just like looking forward to going to a restaurant being a normal couple. Yeah, having to see him in a giant mustache. Yeah, it's very exciting for you and maybe something here in New York.

Katie, I know it's your first time here. Yeah, I'm super excited. Zach has a spot that he wants to take me for dinner. So I'm looking forward to going. I would ask but I won't because we want you guys to actually have a nice day. But Katie, we do want to do something special for you because you are here and you literally just landed. Yeah.

So welcome to New York. Thank you. And do we have a little New York treat for you guys? There is. Yes. Thank you so much. I love that. Welcome to New York basket.

This is so cute. Should I put this on my car? Oh wait, no, it's you. You can do it every morning. You'll have to choose from in there. So you guys both live in Austin. So how will this work? Have you given much thought to sort of life in the real world? Oh, yeah, absolutely. So Zach is basically going to caravan his way to Austin and we're going to move in together in the summer.

Yeah. Yeah. So right now all my stuff's in California because of filming the show. Yeah. And literally a week from now I'll be in the car driving straight to Austin and basically be together planning a wedding, I hope. Yeah. Well, not right away.

I think our whole relationship has just been like pedaled to the metal. So we're just gonna take a step back probably in the next like two years we can foresee a wedding and we've talked about it. So yeah, we're excited. Well, it sounds like you guys have a really great plan and I'm looking forward to hearing more from you both. You guys, it was fun to watch the journey. Zach, you seem very happy. I'm like, I can't stop smiling.

That's great. Well, welcome to the world. You two. Thank you. Everybody, the bachelor is available to stream now on Hulu and the bachelorette. Yes, let's go. The bachelorette will premiere on June 26 and it's new time slot.

That's nine p.m. Eastern on ABC. Well, hey, there, GMA fans. Robin Roberts here. Thanks for checking out our YouTube channel. Lots of great stuff here.

So go on, click the subscribe button right over right over here to get more of awesome videos and content from GMA every day. Anytime we thank you for watching and we'll see you in the morning on GMA.



Biggar, Kaity, Shallcross, Zach, abc, bachelor, finale, gma, nation, news, p_cmsid=2494279, p_vid=news-98173431, spoilers, the, bachelor finale, who did zach choose, zach and kaity, bachelor spoilers, kaity biggar, zach shalcross, the bachelor finale, bachelor finale not on hulu, bachelor finale 2023, Who did Zach choose on The Bachelor 2023?, Who does Zach end up with?, Is Zach and Kaity still engaged?, the bachelorette, bachelor nation, good morning america, abc news

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post