#tomsandoval breaks his silence on #raquelleviss cheating scandal #vanderpumprules

#tomsandoval breaks his silence on #raquelleviss cheating scandal #vanderpumprules



How's the scandal, the whole scandal that's happened, has it had any effect towards the restaurant business like you and Tom's restaurant? Oh yeah of course. Is it in a worse way or is it in a better way? It's tough man, honestly I don't want to comment on that. Okay. But yeah, it's been rough. Okay, well I hope it gets better I think over time. This is bringing a lot of like, it's kind of like a bad time but I think over time. It'll get better.

Like just because you know it's bringing a lot of press towards you guys you know. They say time heals all wounds so except the way things happen you know. Okay how's your relationship with Raquel? How are you guys doing? I can't talk about that man. Okay.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post