Short | Oscars 2023 highlights from celebrities of the night

Short | Oscars 2023 highlights from celebrities of the night



And your tweet this morning about the carpet and the drapes hysteric. Well, that's sort of my job. I mean, if I'm not gonna be able to make a joke about carpet and drapes today, I'm not sure when. He's 100% there. Like Jim's a perfectionist and like we like that because so are we. It's a great way to work. He comes from visual effects.

He started off doing that. So like he's right at home with us and we're right at home with him. I am super nervous about not flubbing the last names of everyone in my nomination that I had to read off. We were really, really lucky. You know, we got out the gate at the right time. You know, I have to say Tom Cruise, he set it all up for us because movies, I mean, I was thinking the movie industry might be over, but I mean, so lucky to be on this film and people want to come back to the movies and support us as an industry.



ABC10, KXTV, oscars 2023, academy awards, everything everywhere all at once, michelle yeoh, red carpet, 2023 oscars, the oscars, ke huy quan, top stories, celeb news, jimmy kimmel, oscars winners

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post