Rich Eisen on Which Teams Make the Most Sense for a DeAndre Hopkins Trade | The Rich Eisen Show

Rich Eisen on Which Teams Make the Most Sense for a DeAndre Hopkins Trade | The Rich Eisen Show



According to the in Rappaport, the market for Deandre Hopkins is starting to heat up. Talks are ramped up among those interested teams, according to his sources. Similar to the Brandon Cooks, the trade would likely mean an altered contract for the hub. Okay. So it looks like we might get some this week. I'm reading between the lines. All right.

All right. Some player movement. Damian here. No, no, no, no, no, don't don't move on so quick. You just said all right. I said all right. I thought you said you was okay.

So quick. You want him. Yeah. Big time. So that way you definitely make, you know, the seven seed, right? I would hope so. I'm already front loading. Having Aaron Rogers in the fold.

Just so you're aware of this. I remember I predicted this month. Just so you're aware of this. I'm aware. Who else could use everybody? I know exactly where he winds up. I mean, Des Bryant thinks that the chiefs are getting them. That's it.

Why wouldn't they? Why would they not? You gotta give up a third or second round pick. Who cares? Who cares? Rich, you're the guy that won't give up picks for Aaron Rogers because he's 39 years old and he hop is old for a wide receiver. But somebody who can walk in and win. I'm asking for his consistency. I'm asking you and I'm giving it to you. No, you're not. I'm not.

He's not worth the first rounder. Who are we talking about? DeAndre Hopkins and Aaron Rogers. Neither of them are worth a first rounder. So why wouldn't the chiefs? If you're a desperate team, you could do desperate things. Why wouldn't the chiefs cough up a three or a four for DeAndre Hopkins? The chiefs should give up a three. That's what I'm saying. I don't know if they're going to.

Not when you get a seventh round running back who scores touchdowns in the Super Bowl. I get it. DeAndre Hopkins on the Kansas City Chiefs would be an upgrade on what they just lost with all due respect to our friend, Juju. So that would be a guy or maybe your cowboy should jump on that too. Look, that's been a lot of noise going around. You know, D hop has been working out with Dez. That's why when he just said Dez, can I give you a cheese? I thought that was interesting.

Can I give you one that no one's talking about? Sure. Let's get let's start. Let's just throw in the now. Let's just start throwing this one around. What about Minnesota? That wouldn't be Justin Jefferson and DeAndre Hopkins and Dalvin Cook. Let's go. What if Minnesota, J.

Hopkinson, remember writing, T. J. Hopkinson. Let's go. That doesn't seem fair. What about that? Hold on a second. Let's keep.

Let's keep going here. Let's keep. Let's let's keep going here. Let's throw out another one for you. What about the Lions? I mean, why not add him to the mix and just go for it? William, just go for it. D hop. Dang.

When you talk about puts fear in somebody's heart, Jefferson and Hopkins. What about why wouldn't Minnesota be interested in that sort of thing? They just they just lost Adam Thielen hooked on a. Why not? Why not try that? I think there's another one. There were a lot of teams. How about this one? How about it? How about the Pittsburgh Steelers? Yo, I was just about to say that. They have a deep D hop type in George Pickens. Well, why? Why can't you have more than one? The Ante Johnson.

Why not? Fire move. Why not? I don't. You said fire move. I know you put Hopkins. Yeah, I could put Hopkins on it. A bunch of teams here. Almost any team.

I understand that. And Hopkins on the Steelers. I got to think about Kenny Pickett Pro Bowl. You should go double or nothing on that one with this. So then I won't get 40 bucks instead of knocking. Right. Keep going that stack.

All right, let's move on now. What else you got? I mean, that's just throwing names out, just throwing teams out, just throwing it, just having some fun. Catch the rich eyes and show every single day on the Roku channel. 12 to three Eastern for free.



Rich Eisen, Rich Eisen Show, sports, NFL, football, college football, CFP, NBA, basketball, MLB, baseball, pop culture, Roku, NFL Network, Chris Brockman, TJ Jefferson, Del Tufo, Super Bowl, NFL Draft, Cardinals, Arizona Cardinals, Kyler Murray, Jonathan Gannon, Kliff Kingsbury, DeAndre Hopkins, D-Hop, Hollywood Brown, JJ Watt, Zach Ertz, Colt McCoy, Patriots, Hopkins trade, Mahomes, Kansas City Chiefs

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post