Remembering Tom Sizemore

Remembering Tom Sizemore



Actor Tom Sizemore has died at the age of 61. The saving Private Ryan and Black Hawk Down actor suffered a brain aneurysm a few weeks ago. Actor Tom Sizemore died Friday following complications from a brain aneurysm he suffered last month. Sizemore often known for playing the tough guy, sharing the big screen with some of Hollywood's biggest stars and hits like saving Private Ryan. Mike, are you all right? I just got the wind knocked out of me. Get out of here. Black Hawk Down.

How's things going? Things OK there, Strucker? And heat. Well, you know, for me, the action is the juice. Sizemore had been in a coma since February 18th. His family ultimately deciding to take him off life support. His brother releasing a statement saying, I am deeply saddened by the loss of my big brother Tom. He was talented, loving, giving, and could keep you entertained endlessly with his wit and storytelling ability. I'm a kid from Detroit.

You know, I had a dream about being in the movies when I was 12. I made my parents call me Steve after Steve McQueen. And then I had them call me James after James Dean. And they finally went, you're top. But Sizemore's battle with drug addiction caused some turbulence in his life behind the scenes. He was convicted of domestic violence in 2003 and again in 2017. Film critic Richard Roper tweeting, wishing Tom Sizemore the peace and rest that was so elusive for him on this earth.

Tom Sizemore survived by his two teenage sons. He was 61 years old. And his reptilling ABC News that the actor passed away peacefully in his sleep. His brother Paul and twin boys, Jaden and Jagger, were at his side. And of course, we were thinking about their family this morning. Well, hey there, GMA fans. Robin Roberts here.

Thanks for checking out our YouTube channel. Lots of great stuff here. So go on, click the Subscribe button right over here to get more of awesome videos and content from GMA every day, anytime. We thank you for watching. And we'll see you in the morning on GMA.



61, Actor, Black, Down, Hawk, Private, Ryan, Saving, Sizemore, Tom, abc, aneurysm, brain, gma, news, p_cmsid=2494279, p_vid=news-97627864

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post