36th annual Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards held in Los Angeles

36th annual Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards held in Los Angeles



the show. There were awards in TV, film, music and sports and of course, lots of green slime. Adam Sandler was crowned the king of comedy. Love you for always being nice to me. You guys for letting me do all these movies and watching them and having a good time. And most of all, thank you for not slimy me tonight because I can't stand that stuff again. I'm so excited to see you guys.

I'm excited to see you guys. I'm so excited to see you guys. I'm so excited to see you guys. I can't stand that stuff again. Sandler wasn't the only one slimed the show finished with the host covered in green. Yeah. All right.

That doesn't for the news 11 if you want to run for right now, right? Thanks for having us in Z tomorrow.



CBS 2 News Weekends, Kids Choice Awards, Nickelodeon, Adam Sandler

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post