Oscars 2023: Lady Gaga strips down for emotional performance

Oscars 2023: Lady Gaga strips down for emotional performance



I wrote this song with my friend Blood Pop for the film Top Gun Maverick in my studio basement. It's deeply personal for me and I think that we all need each other. We need a lot of love to walk through this life. And we all need a hero sometimes. There's heroes all around us in unassuming places, but you might find that you can be your own hero even if you feel broken inside.



oscars lady gaga, lady gaga 2023, lady gaga oscars 2023, lady gaga oscar, lady gaga performance, lady gaga performance oscars, lady gaga oscar 2023, hold my hand, hold my hand lady gaga, lady gaga at oscars, lady gaga dress, lady gaga oscars performance, lady gaga oscar performance

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post