Jim Jones Asked About 6ix9ine, Resorts To Laughing And Dancing | TMZ

Jim Jones Asked About 6ix9ine, Resorts To Laughing And Dancing | TMZ



So you know what we gotta talk? 6-9. I know it's a tricky topic. Jimmy, oh my goodness. Well, you know what, honestly, nice of them to dance early in the morning. Honestly, I think the question that everyone wants to know, Jimmy, is do you think he deserved the beat down? People are like, oh my god, finally. Oh my god, Jimmy, what does that mean? You're millivocking. What does this mean, Jimmy? Gotta be sturdy out here, you hear? Gotta move tactical out here.

So obviously, you hear? So sturdy! Oh my real right's no, you hear? She got five on me, you hear? So obviously him going to an LA fitness wasn't the best choice. Maybe it was the wrong type of gym. Yeah, people were saying he should have went to an equal knocks. Because then I'm having an equal knock. I be working out every day. Right, but you go to a pretty high profile gym. Speaking of gym, when did your gym open up? Has it opened up yet? My gym has, well my gym has already been running.

It's a CrossFit gym. You did? But I have not yet activated it as a whole gym itself. But yes, elevation CrossFit is up and running. Oh, I love that. So how's the security at your gym? Is it pretty secure? Can rappers go this safely? I doubt people want to come to my gym and I don't think that's the gym. I think you just want to come and work out. You know what, any problems at Jim Jones? Yeah, I don't think that's the type of smoke you're looking for.

So it's pretty secure. So we're going to put that out there. Jim Jones Elevation Fitness is the place to go if you want to be safe. Just curious. They are cracking up here. Just impact zone. It's my daily gym that I go to in workouts and should be doing that.

I mean this is like the hottest topic. We're just curious to know. I'm a grown man. I don't spend my time doing none of that. You did? I don't really care about none of that. That was no merry in my life. This whole thing played out for people on TV, television, everybody got their own ideas or what.

I don't get it. You heard? Shots the Mel Matrix. I see you in 2025. We'll murder this touchdown. Got to this touchdown. All the real ones in home.



TMZ, TMZ Sports, TMZ Live, TMZ TV, jim jones, tekashi 6ix9ine, hip hop, assault, brawl, gym

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post