Indian actor Ram Charan shares experience shooting Oscar-nominated song 'Naatu Naatu'

Indian actor Ram Charan shares experience shooting Oscar-nominated song 'Naatu Naatu'



Talking about it, my knee is still wobble. It was never on my bucket list to go to Ukraine and thanks to the song, it was one of the most beautiful places and beautiful people and beautiful experience I've had. We filmed it three months before the attack and the war began in Ukraine and we shot it in the President's Palace in the city. We shot over 15 days and seven days of rehearsals there and it was one of the most difficult songs we ever shot. Not in terms of the choreography, I've done even more difficult steps in my previous films, but it's just that that point of the script, it had to have the synchronization, the camaraderie between these two brothers. That was difficult. My director Raj Mohli Garu always says cinema doesn't have a language, it's the emotion.

This has every emotion you need and you want to experience. It will make you laugh, it will make you dance, it will make you cry. It will again bring up the elevation as a hero. Everything a film needs, this has it. That's why it erased all the boundaries and went across many countries. I don't think I can be a star at the Oscars. I think there will be a fan moment for me.

It's happening in the evening here, so in India, so we used to wake up at five in the morning or twelve in the night sometimes and wait for the Oscars to happen. Now to walk that carpet, it's a very surreal moment for all of us. I'll be the happiest, not just for us, I'll be happy for India. I don't think it's our success, it is Indian Film Industry's success. GMA.



p_cmsid=2494279, p_vid=news-97454711, Ram Charan, actor, movie, RRR, share, experience, song, Naatu Naatu, Oscar nominated, ABC News, GMA

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post