‘I’m sorry for all the pain I caused’: Aiden Fucci, relatives write letters to judge, Tristyn Ba...

‘I’m sorry for all the pain I caused’: Aiden Fucci, relatives write letters to judge, Tristyn Ba...



All new tonight, Aiden Fucci and his family writing letters to a judge who's deciding Fucci's fate and the writing messages to Tristan Bailey's family still reeling from her murder. After admitting to murdering Tristan, Aiden Fucci sent a handwritten note to the judge apologizing again to the Bailey family. His parents and grandmother all wrote similar messages in these letters just released this evening to be read by the judge deciding Fucci's punishment for killing his schoolmate Tristan Bailey. These letters come at the end of a second agonizing day of court testimony. It was the only time during the penalty phase of his murder trial, Aiden Fucci showed emotion, wiping his face and sniffling after his own grandmother testified in court apologizing for Fucci's crime. Is that the boy you knew? He's not the boy that I knew. I don't know what happened.

I mean, he's always been good. I mean, I'm so sorry. He is a good family. We don't condone what happened. Fucci's grandmother wrote by hand three letters, one describing Aiden, one sending condolences to the Bailey family, and one to the judge that reads in part, I know a punishment has to be paid for his actions. Please don't take him out of our lives forever. I beg of you.

In his own handwritten letter to the judge, Fucci himself apologizes to everyone affected by Tristan's death. To the Bailey family, he writes, I'm sorry that you didn't get to know her that long. You did not have any long relationships with Tristan and for that, I'm sorry. To the community, I'm sorry I brought all this pain on everybody and I'm sorry I know by apology will not fix anything or bring her back, but I hope it helps in some way. He also apologizes to his parents, writes that he loves them. To his mom, I miss your hugs. I miss you.

The longer I'm in here, the more I forget, the more memories I lose. I'll never forget you love me. Fucci's mother, who's in jail herself, accused of helping her son cover up his crime, also wrote to the judge pleading for mercy for her son, saying he is not beyond saving. She also signed a letter to the Bailey family expressing condolences. I understand your family is forever scarred, but I also wanted you to know that we grieve with you. In his lengthy letter, Fucci's father details so many memories of his son growing up, describing him as a typical fun loving kid. He writes about the murder.

There are so many things we want to say, and it's not that we don't have enough words, but we are struggling to find the right ones. This tragedy blindsided all of us. Right now on news for jacks.com you can read each of these letters in their entirety. Fucci faces up to life in prison. The judge is expected to sentence Fucci on Friday.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post