How does TikTok’s controversial “Bold Glamour” filter work?

How does TikTok’s controversial “Bold Glamour” filter work?



a new beauty trend going viral on TikTok, the bold glam look that's causing a stir because of its drastic filter. But once again, it's pushing people to ask hard questions about how social media is impacting how we view ourselves. This is not what I look like. Not by a long shot. Smooth forehead, brow lifted, cheeks chiseled, nose contoured, lips plumped teeth, white. For better or worse, this is what I'm working with. And even this is enhanced with makeup for TV.

It is reality versus the TikTok filter bold glamour. And it has the internet divided. I don't like this. Sure, I look beautiful, okay? But I look beautiful without this damn thing. Since bold glamour launched on TikTok a few weeks ago, it is all anyone on the app is talking about. Oh my goodness. Hey.

16 million videos have been posted in hundreds of millions of hashtags used, testing out a new kind of filter more realistic than any we've seen before. Look, do you see that? Why can't I look like that right now? The filter aggregates those features that are conventionally flattering. And the result? Well, it can catch you off guard. What do you think? I look amazing. I actually knew Sara and Susie try it. Incredible. The downside is that it's so realistic.

Some literally want to transform their entire look. Dr. Monica Q is a facial plastic surgeon. She's also on TikTok. Instead of patients bringing in photos of celebrities or models, they're bringing in photos of themselves filtered. And that certainly is something that we can sort of recreate with makeup and procedures, but never to extend or ease as digital manipulation. And then there are those who believe filters like this are setting unrealistic standards of beauty for young girls, or creating a sense of false advertising, be it a girl on a dating app, or an influencer in a makeup campaign.

All valid concerns, but for a brief moment, man, it can make you feel really, really good. Oh my God, look how. Look at me. I love me. Look at me. On the Upper East Side, Teresa Priolo, Fox 5 News. Look at the guy she's with.

He had the right answer there.



tiktok, bold glamour filter, tiktok filter, cosmetic surgery, facial plastic surgeon, filter, tiktok and kids, tiktok and mental health, self-confidence

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post