Genius dog helps parents raise twins by grabbing milk, blankets, diapers and toys l GMA

Genius dog helps parents raise twins by grabbing milk, blankets, diapers and toys l GMA



Okay, Lucy, can you go get the milk? AHHHHHHHHH! Right off the hop, Lucy was just smart. She was different. I would tell her to sit and she would do a couple different things. I think almost seemingly, as they're saying, it's simple for me. Oh, thank you. I think she has just a complex understanding of words and kind of like an item recognition as well. So you show her something and she knows that shape and she's going to go find it.

You want to do tummy time? Can you get the tummy time? I think we just we just decided, you know, we need to incorporate Lucy more into our everyday lives. Okay girls, Lucy, can you get us some toys? Yeah. Oh, thanks, big girl. I feel like Lucy and I have connected in a different sense that I can see the mother side of my dog now. Lucy, can you go get Levy? Can you go get Levy? She became kind of able to be closer to them and she felt like she like they were almost part of the team as opposed to kicking her out. Has a sense of yeah, my role has shifted in this family and I'm now kind of big sisters. When the girls start crying, she'll walk up to the girls and she'll just sit there to give them something to look at.

And usually they end up smiling and and I'll happy again to include your dog or your animals. In everything that you do as a family because they're going to grow with your kids.



ABC, Dogs, GMA, Genius, Lucy, News, animals, blankets, diapers, lifestyle, milk, p_cmsid=2494279, p_vid=news-97998576, parenting, pets, smart, toys

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post