Expert Warns About Using TikTok’s Bold Glamour Filter

Expert Warns About Using TikTok’s Bold Glamour Filter



I just woke up. This is not what I look like right now. This filter should be illegal. Here's the real me. Oh my gosh. It's the new face filter raising eyebrows, literally, on TikTok. I'm gonna take this off to show you what I actually look like.

Trigger warning. It's called bold glamour filter and it turns anyone into a supermodel. Okay, this is my face. Texture, pores. This, on the other hand, is witchcraft. Women across the country are giving it a try. You need to see what I look like without this filter.

Even celebrities like Catherine Heigl can't believe their eyes. Facial plastic surgeon Dr. Monica Kew tried it out for herself. It makes the brows lifted, the cheeks more sculpted, the nose slightly more refined, and then the lips, it makes it a lot plumper and juicier looking. Here's what she looks like with the filter. Now it's my turn. So damn good.

Here I am without the filter. Now let's try the bold glamour filter. Oh my goodness. That is very dramatic. Look at my eyes. Wow, this is very glamorous.



tiktok, Inside edition, inside_edition, ie newsdesk, face filter, bold glamour, plastic surgeon, warning, self-esteem, social media, realistic, body image, body dysmorphia, expert, monica kieu, eyebrows, beauty, makeup, lashes, ai face filter

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post