Emily Osment previews upcoming episode of 'Young Sheldon' which features pregnant Mandy in labor

Emily Osment previews upcoming episode of 'Young Sheldon' which features pregnant Mandy in labor



Oh, the fun and laughs are reaching new heights on tonight's episode of Young Sheldon. Mandy finally goes into labor, but the Coopers are nowhere to be found. Can Sheldon help her out? Take a look. Hello? Sheldon, is Georgie there? No. Is your mom there? No. Are there any adults there? No, but I have an IQ of 187. I'm sure I can figure out whatever's troubling you.

My water broke. I'm in labor. Oh, dear. It's time. Joining me now is Emily Osmond, who plays Mandy McAllister. Emily, so good to have you. Thank you so much for having me.

Yeah, that gives me a little anxiety just rewatching that clip. I mean, we really wouldn't expect anything else, right? It's it's it can't go smooth on Young Sheldon. But how excited are you that like kind of this moment of the show is finally here? I'm really excited. It's a little strange because obviously this show takes place in 1993. And that was around the time that my own mother was having children. And so all of the fashion and all of the strange occurrences that happened in the 90s with having kids are kind of flashing back. It's very, very strange for me.

But it's nice to finally be here at this moment. Any obviously you're not truly having a baby, but having as the actor, it's like getting any advice from your mom. I just had a rock overall kind of is really the only. The fashion advice. Yeah, there was a lot of overalls. It was very peculiar wearing the large baby belly during shooting, especially since as a woman who is actually pregnant gets to grow alongside her child. I kind of just had the baby belly slapped right on there.

And that was a little taxing on my body. But it was definitely a new thing for me. I've never pretended to be pregnant before. So that was that was definitely exciting. A new adventure for you. I have to say, we're so excited that you have been a part of this show. My co-host loves you from your Hannah Montana days.

I love you from a very, very bridesmaid, your rom-coms. I mean, you've done so much. But this set with Ian and Annie, it just looks like such a fun set to be a part of a group to be a part of. Yeah, I definitely pinch myself every day. I can't believe I get to work with Annie Potts on a daily basis. She's just fabulous. And especially coming into a show that's that's at such success and is around for so many years.

Joining that cast and having everybody be so kind and and so open-armed is just something you can only hope for in a job like this. Oh, I'm so wonderful to hear that. Emily, so great to meet you. Can't wait to see all the fun that's going to go down this evening. Thanks for having me. Yeah, and you can get all the excitement and laughs tonight. Young Sheldon airs at 8 PM right here on WUSA 9.



cbs-shows, entertainment, features, great-day-washington, life, programs, television

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post