DFW weather: A look at what severe storms brought to North Texas

DFW weather: A look at what severe storms brought to North Texas



I want you to take a look at this. This was look at the colony. Hang on. See, we missed it. There it is. See the power flash. Yeah, I mean, we had a lot of power flashes tonight across North Texas.

So once again, thanks to everyone who who sent these these videos and these pictures in. Here's the next one. Look at the strong winds and white settlement. Lilo tweeted me this one. Man, I mean, we had those 60 to 80 mile an hour winds across across the area tonight. And all the damage that we had from that. Look at the tree down there in Keller.

I mean, just snap that tree right in their front yard. Here's another bit of video. Now, was this a Gusnato or a tornado? You walk out here and point a couple of things out. I don't see, you know, if this was a tornado, we'd see all kinds of debris being picked up. No, I see a couple of little things flying around. But I mean, you know, it's in this neighborhood. Certainly you'd see it doing some damage to these these homes.

I don't see that. And I don't see it connected to the base of the thunderstorm either, which to be a tornado, you have to be connected to the base of a thunderstorm. But these Gusnatoes, I mean, it's kind of ragged looking here. I just don't see this. I think it's more of a Gusnato than a tornado. But the National Weather Service, again, they will go out and investigate that. Certainly here in Little Elm, we saw this.

I know I think Jobin has out been out there tonight. We had some problems there. This this car rooftop or whatever it was, this awning flew off and landed here. So Mark tweeted us that. And then check out the trash cans in Allen. I tell you all the time, batting down the hatches. Look at, I mean, those are some big garbage cans just floating down the street, flying down the street due to the winds.

Look at that. Man, Carrie Sledge tweeted me that.



local, news, weather

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post