Biden: 'I Had A Big Fight With The Former President And Maybe Future President...'

Biden: 'I Had A Big Fight With The Former President And Maybe Future President...'



We're also going to save billions of dollars on going after criminal commit fraud. You know, a lot of people are saying to me that they don't like the idea I'm prepared to forgive up to $20,000 if you got a Pell Grant or $10,000 for anybody who has a student loan during the recession. Well, guess what? We paid the so-called PPP program. We paid significant, I think it's $900 billion. I think don't hold me to that number, but it's well over nine on for anybody who had tough time with their business during the pandemic so they could pay employees, they could do the, but guess what? You may remember I was running for office the time, but you already remember it. But I had a big fight with the former president and maybe future president. Bless me, father.

Anyway, no, I'll kidnap side. And here's the deal. What happened was the folks are really going after me for trying to, and by the way, 90 percent of all the debt forgiveness for student loans will go to, I'm under my plan, 90 percent will go to families making under $75,000 a year. Okay? 90 percent. But here's the deal. The PPP program forgave a lot more, and I must have guessed it shouldn't, but the big fight you may remember going on was. What happened was our good friend, the former president, decided all the inspectors general, the guys who watch everything.

I did the, the, a major program under Barack Obama. He asked me to deal with dealing with the deficit reduction plan that went on. And guess what? I had all these inspectors check in every decision I made to make sure they were legit. He fired them all. I said you shouldn't do that. Well, guess what? Now we're finding out there's billions of dollars stolen. So my Justice Department is now going after them.

We're doubling down on prosecuting criminals who stole relief money meant to keep workers and small businesses afloat during the pandemic. And we're going to triple our anti-fraud strike force, double the statute of limitations. We have more time to go after these guys, crack down on identity fraud and criminal syndicates who stole billions of dollars from American people. And the study show for every dollar we put into fighting fraud, tax carers get back $10. 10 times as much. And let's get something else straight. My budget cuts wasteful spending by getting rid of special tax breaks for big oil companies who made $200 billion in profit last year in the midst of a worldwide recession.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post