Ben Johnson reacts after Gophers beat Rutgers 75-74 to end 12-game skid

Ben Johnson reacts after Gophers beat Rutgers 75-74 to end 12-game skid



back and it went like he did, or does that mean that you have to turn things around and get in the right direction? I think Kyle speaks for himself a little bit. It's good to see the guys finally be rewarded. Last game at Nebraska, before we kicked it off, I kind of run on the board with the sequence of events that took place in the Michigan State Iowa game from the minute, whatever, five on. And just talked about if you compete and you have a will to win that anything is possible. And it's kind of eerie that a game later, literally about the minute mark, I don't wear down a Gator 10, maybe 10, and the same scenario. And I think it just shows our guys will to compete and to fight and to never give up. And I thought everybody that played was phenomenal.

I thought our best was phenomenal. I thought our fans were phenomenal. And I'm just really excited those guys got rewarded. The explanation at the end of my interview, I've never seen it take so long to chart a figure. I'll play like that. I think Jameson said on the radio that he was kind of bracing for disappointment almost. Right, yes.

I have no idea. I don't even care right now. I don't know. Again, Jameson down the stretch for making shots and then the final one. Yeah, no, he was good. I mean, I think we all thought that the one before was going to go. But everybody has the confidence in Jameson to make shots and take shots and he's got confidence in himself.

And what a heads up I played there to give a little shot fake to get some space in the period. But you look at Talon, 11 assists, no turnovers, but his leadership was phenomenal the entire game. I mean, he wouldn't stop talking. He was connected with the guys on the court. He was connected with me. He was connecting our timeouts, but his presence gave everybody confidence for a pain. Another double, double.

There's like five out of less than a game or something like that. But, you know, on six of eight shots going against the guy that's got a chance to play at the next level. I thought he was great. No, Dawson was great. He battled. James, you know, he made a play that was about to.



sports, gophers, ben johnson, jamison battle

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post