Ryan Seacrest Says He's Leaving ‘Live With Kelly and Ryan’

Ryan Seacrest Says He's Leaving ‘Live With Kelly and Ryan’



Ryan Seacrest will get to sleep in a little longer soon as he announced today that he is stepping away from his role as co-host on live with Kelly and Ryan. And his successor is someone Kelly's pretty close to. I'm getting emotional, I promised Kelly I would not cry. Bombshell News on live with Kelly and Ryan. I made the decision to make this my last season as co-host with Kel here on live with Kelly and Ryan, which is bittersweet. After six years on the top rated morning talk show, Ryan Seacrest is saying goodbye. This is something that she and I have been talking about for a long time and it was a tough, tough decision.

But don't expect a long drawn out search for a co-host, a replacement has already been picked. And it's somebody near and dear to Kelly Ripas-Hart. The only person I can think of that is capable of, you know, holding your torch the way you have held it and that would be my husband Mark Consuelos. Yep, get ready for live with Kelly and Mark. Here are Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos. Consuelos has long been a regular fill in with his wife for 26 years. Now they'll be the first husband and wife team to officially co-host a talk show.

In what Ryan and I are calling the nation's weirdest social experiment. So why is Ryan leaving? For the last six years, he's been jetting back and forth from New York to Los Angeles where he hosts American Idol. When Ryan signed on for Kelly and Ryan, it was only supposed to be for three years. Even though it's Seacrest out on live, it's not goodbye forever. You're not getting rid of me because, Gellman, I'm coming back to guest host and fill in. Ryan says he'll be leaving the show in April.



entertainment, ie entertainment, ie celebrity, Inside edition, inside_edition, ie newsdesk, ryan seacrest, live with kelly and ryan, kelly ripa, departure, leaving, announcement, cohost, mark consuelos, final season, morning talk show, replacement, american idol

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post