Paris Hilton Reveals Her Mom Didn't Know About Son Phoenix Until He Was 'Over a Week Old' | PEOPLE

Paris Hilton Reveals Her Mom Didn't Know About Son Phoenix Until He Was 'Over a Week Old' | PEOPLE



Paris Hilton is opening up about her decision to share her baby news on her time. On her iHeart radio podcast, this is Paris. The new mom talked about how she and her husband, Carter Rehm, decided on keeping everything really private. Not even my mom, my sister, my best friends. No one knew, literally until he was like over a week old. So it was really nice just to have that with Carter, our be our own journey together. Because I just feel that my life has been so public and I've never really had anything just be mine.

The stars of blind singer talked about how her life in the public eye has been invaded many times while Rehm, who's already a dad to a daughter, has always been a really private person. When we were talking about it, I just really felt that I wanted to have this journey BS only. Of course it was hard to keep that in because we were so excited and wanted to tell our families. But we were just nervous because if you tell one person then you know they tell someone and then all of a sudden it's like in TMZ or page six. And I've had enough of my life like that. So Carter and I literally made a pact together that we would not tell anyone. And yeah, no one knew until just recently.

And that included Paris's mom Kathy Hilton, who didn't meet her grandson Phoenix Baron until he was about a week old. When I introduced my mom to our baby boy, it was amazing to see the look on her face. She was so surprised. Just the look on her face. It was just priceless. Celebrating her baby boy's arrival after revealing his name for the first time, Paris said, we are just so happy and feel so blessed. He is so perfect and it's amazing being a mom.



People, people magazine, news, celebrities, interview, magazine, celebrity news, celebrity, famous, Hollywood, celebrity (media genre), entertainment news, entertainment

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post