Chicago Mayor Lightfoot Reacts To Democratic Primary Election Loss: 'We Fought The Right Fights'

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot Reacts To Democratic Primary Election Loss: 'We Fought The Right Fights'



And regardless of tonight's outcome, we fought the right fights and we put this city on a better path. No doubt about it. Now, as we all know in life, in the end, you don't always win every battle. But you never regret taking on the powerful and bringing in the light. To my friends across the country and my fellow mayors, never fear being brave and bold. I have always believed that when a door closes, another one opens, and so it will be for me and Amy and Viv. Thank you to my family for inspiring me.

My love of my wife, my wife, our daughter, and the rest of my family grows and grows, and they have always stood by me through thick and thin, and tonight is no different. Thank you, honey. Thank you.



Mayor Lori Lightfoot, President Biden, Democrats

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post