Doug Burgum deals blow to Biden policies: 'Biden's inflation is choking us'

Feature Image

Summary:

  • Doug Burgum criticizes Biden's inflation and its impact on the American people.
  • Burgum emphasizes the need to secure the border and boost the economy.
  • He advocates for innovation over regulation and the importance of cutting red tape.
  • Burgum aims to strengthen the economy and compete with China through innovation.
  • He pledges to enhance the lives of all Americans as president.


I understand why America is hurting. Biden's inflation is choking us. I grew up in a small town. My dad died when I was a freshman in high school. My mom, widow of three, went back to work. Every job I had growing up was one where I took a shower at the end of the day, not at the beginning of the day. Our cities are less safe because of the fentanyl pouring into this country.


Our economy is being crushed by Biden's energy policies, which are raising the cost of every product you buy, not just the gasoline at the pump. One thing that I'll do as president, I'll secure the border. I'll get this economy sprinting, not crawling like it is right now. And I would say that another thing is for sure: when I'm on horseback in the Badlands of North Dakota, it looks like the horizon is just limitless. When you can almost see beyond that horizon, you can see that this great country, our future, is unlimited. But we've got to focus on innovation, not regulation. We've got to cut the red tape.

We've got to drive ourselves forward. The way we win the Cold War with China is by growing our economy and through innovation. As president, I will bring out the best of America and improve the lives of every American.


Hey, Sean Hannity here. Hey, click here to subscribe to the Fox News YouTube page and catch our hottest interviews and most compelling analysis. You will not get it anywhere else.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post