We are spilling the tea on moms, baby-mamas and baby names with Judi D!

We are spilling the tea on moms, baby-mamas and baby names with Judi D!



We love Fridays around here because Judy Diamond is in the house and let's talk about the tea. It is a lot of it today. Where do we start, Rhianna? Do we start with Rhianna? Yes, we can start with Rhianna. She's your girl. She is my girl. My, my bitch and queen girl. I love ya.

But they release their baby's name, a British tabloid, got a copy of the birth certificate and I don't know if I like his name. I'm not sure how to say it. It's RZA. It is RZA. It is RZA and. RZA. So, because it's like two separate words, right? Yes, so RZA's name is based on Wu-Tang Clan member RZA.

And then the baby's middle name is Asa Rocky's middle name, which is Alphalaston. I've been practicing all day. I think I'm saying it right. RZA Alphalaston Mayors. See, I kind of actually like it. You do? It's unique. It is unique.

And it has a really strong meaning to it. Okay. Now, it is a tradition in ASAP's family to name their kids after rappers. So, it's like really cool. It does mean a lot to them. Yeah, I think that's, you know, it's all about. RZA.

And also what they're gonna have to. I grew up with a girl whose name was Candy Cane. Like, for real? Like, why would you do that to your kid? For real? For real. Oh, honey. So. Well, okay, RZA, it does kind of. It's bold.

Yeah. It could match the baby's personality. I don't think anybody will make fun of a kid named RZA. No. Right? RZA sounds like scissors back up right away from me. Don't mess with me. And I do like, though, that it does start with an R.

Kind of like Briana. Exactly. I do like that. I didn't think about that until you just said that. He does have an interesting name, though, so kudos to that. I can't wait to see what they name the next baby. Yeah.

Okay, speaking of babies, we're talking about someone who's been here in the studio before. And has a lot of them. They're candid dishes about what Mariah Carey thinks about his many kids. You know, I was actually surprised at what she would say, because you've heard stuff about Mariah, you know, that she's a diva, yada, yada. But she supports him. She just said, don't bring that mess near me. And I think that's very on brand for Mariah Carey.

Yeah. These are Mariah and Nick's twins. Do you believe they're 12 already? No. I thought she just had those babies. I did, too. And they are so cute. Oh, look at them.

It's Moroccan and Monroe. They are truly adorable. And he's such a nice guy. He is. He was so serious. I was like, how was Nick? I'm like, Nick was so kind. So kind.

He's my birthday twin. Oh, he is? I know. Oh, well, there you go. Exactly. We're one and the same. But he was very kind. Aw.

And, you know, I probably would have said the same thing if I was Mariah, too. Yep, me, too. Take care of this house. Yep. And don't bring none of that mess. Yeah, don't make that mess to me. Lead the drama for your other baby mom.

That's right. I love her. I do. I think she's so talented. You know, Queen Mariah. Yep. Queen Mariah, she really does live in her own world.

She does. And that's how you have to live life. You do. You have to live in your own world. And if you want to be the queen of Christmas, then I say go for it. Do it, girl. Be the queen of Christmas.

Do it. Be the queen. Be the queen of your own planet. And speaking of planets, Planet Fitness is giving high schoolers free summer memberships. That is pretty cool. I think it's so phenomenal because the one thing that every parent should know, and I was taught, and it really helped, was know where your kids are at all times. Yes.

I know it sounds crazy, but this is going to keep them occupied and get in shape. Yep. And you know where they're at. It's good for their mental health. It's good for their physical health. Yes. And it's a great way to keep your eyes on them.

Like you said, at all times, you know where your babies are. Yeah. Because life today is crazy. You get in the wrong crowd and boom. So yeah, I think it's really great and thanks to Planet Fitness for doing that. Shout out to y'all. I'm here for it.

I need to cancel my Planet Fitness. Because once you buy it, you can't use it anywhere else. I've still been playing for a membership in Knoxville. Really? And I've been in St. Louis. They need to get on this. We'll cancel that.

I need to take care of it. We talked about just making sure our kids are in the right mind space. They're knowing what's going on. They're safe at all times. And the American Psychological Association said that teens actually need training before using social media. And that's something I can actually get on the bandwagon. I think this is brilliant.

I think there's a lot of things that schools can do on top of just not just the training. How about just how to be human beings? How to be kind. How to be kind. How to be caring. How to be considerate. They say that social media is very harmful and they should make something like getting a driver's license to learn how you learn the rules, learn the tricks, know how to handle cyberbullying, discrimination, eating disorder behaviors. I mean, I'm here for it.

You know what I like about this is it puts control back in their hands. And when they're learning this and they have to learn it, they're not. They can be responsible. Exactly. Teaching them responsibility. And they want that. Two birds with one stone.

I love it. I wish we had social media training. Yes. When I started, adults need it. I know of friends that need it more than kids. That's a whole other story. Can we talk about Beyonce? Yes.

I was hoping you would ask Beyonce kicked off her Renaissance tour and oh my gosh, queen B, you've done it again girl. Yep. You've done it again. She's got, she's gold. Look at that outfit. I know. Look at those shoes.

I know with Beyonce, you're going to get a show first off her talent. She's a performer. She's a performer. She knows what she's doing. I think she's probably in control of most of the production too. Oh, 100%. And the production looks amazing.

She kicked off that tour May 10th overseas. It'll be in the U.S. in a few days. But can you believe that Beyonce is doing five shows in London? She sold out five shows. That's insane. I can believe it.

The world loves her. We do. And she's coming here. Are you going to Beyonce? I already put my word in that I really want tickets. I did too. So, you know, boss man. Hope you're listening.

Get Judy and I some tickets. Well, St. Louis, thank you so much for joining us. This has been What's the Tea with Judy D. Where we dish out all of the hot topics and sip on the hot tea. She's here with us every single Friday. And if you want more of Judy, you can catch her on Billy and Judy in the morning.

It will make sure you have access and how you can tune in every single day. Don't go anywhere. We'll be right back after this quick break.



interviews, guests, lifestyle, st. louis, stl

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post