Video of Donald Trump's October 2022 deposition released in rape trial

Video of Donald Trump's October 2022 deposition released in rape trial



I don't even know who the woman, let's say I don't know who it's Marla. You say Marla's in this photo? That's Marla, yeah, that's my wife. Which woman are you pointing to? Here. That's Carol. The person you just pointed to was Eugene Carroll. Who is that? There's a point for your wife. And the person, the woman on the right is your then wife, Marla? I don't know, this was the picture.

I assume that's John Johnson, is that Carol? Yeah, because it's very blurry. That she's not my type? Yeah, because it's not politically correct to say it, and I know that, but I'll say it anyway. She's accusing me of rape. A woman that I have no idea who she is, it came out of the blue. She's accusing me of rape, of raping her. The worst thing you can do, the worst charge, and you know it's not true too. You're a political operative also.

You're a disgrace, but she's accusing me and so are you of rape, and it never took place. And I will tell you, I made that statement and I said, well it's politically incorrect, she's not my type. And that's 100% true, she's not my type. That's what you said, Carol? Well historically, that's true with stars. It's true with stars that they can grab women by the s***. Well, that's what, if you look over the last million years, I guess that's been largely true. Not always, but largely true, unfortunately or fortunately.

And you consider yourself to be a star? I think you can say that, yeah. Hopefully our great movement, and there's never been anything like this in the United States, and the only way they figure they can slow it down is to come up with people that are willing to say, oh I was with Donald Trump in 1980. Nothing changes. I was sitting with him on an airplane, and he went after me on the plane. Yeah, I'm going to go after him. Believe me, she would not be my first choice that I can tell you. Man.

You don't know, that would not be my first choice. When you said in that video that Ms. Leeds would not be your first choice, you were referring to her physical looks, correct? Just the overall, I look at her, I see her, I hear what she says, whatever. You wouldn't be a choice of mine either, to be honest with you. I hope you're not insulted. I would not, under any circumstances, have any interest in you.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post