TMZ spills the tea on Shakira & Tom Cruise's alleged romance

TMZ spills the tea on Shakira & Tom Cruise's alleged romance



It's time to catch up on some Hollywood headlines with our friends from TMZ. That's right. Michael Babcock is in Hollywood right now with the latest and how's it going Michael? Hey guys it's going well. How are you? We're doing great. Good. So a couple headlines going on today. First one has to do with a little favorite musician of ours Shakira.

Shaking the hips. Yeah what's going on? Yeah well maybe could possibly have a new boyfriend sometime in the future here because Tom Cruise is apparently interested in pursuing something romantic some sort of romantic relationship with Shakira. So over the weekend there was this big race Formula One race in Miami the Miami Grand Prix and there were a ton of celebrities who were there really big stars and two of those stars being Shakira and Tom Cruise. Now they were photographed chatting with each other looking to have this pleasant conversation really couldn't tell if it was flirty or not but then comes a report that Tom Cruise that yeah he likes Shakira. Her fans though have really reacted in a negative way to this by and large. If for some reason they do not want Shakira anywhere near Tom Cruise I don't know why there have been some Scientology jokes that have been made there saying that she's he's trying to recruit her over to the religion. I don't know why but the bottom line is the Shakira fans do not want her anywhere near Tom Cruise.

We'll see if she listens. Wow very protective. I know right. Yeah first of all I get it. I think Shakira is gorgeous and amazing so anybody would love her. Yes but I just just want him to be happy. Yeah I did not have that on my 2023 bingo card.

Right. You didn't see if you were to pick all the couples Tom Cruise and Shakira and Shakira. It sounds like a bad live. I kind of want to see what happens. Yeah I know I don't be curious if anything's actually going to happen here. We'll see I guess. Well from one amazing singer to another.

Let's talk about Rihanna Michael. What do you know. Yeah so she you know she is pregnant with another baby Rihanna and Asap Rocky but they had a baby last year. Now we did not know the name of the baby until until now. Interestingly enough and the baby is about to turn one years old actually celebrating a birthday on Saturday. The baby was named after one of the more influential members of the Wu Tang Clan the iconic 90s rap group from Staten Island in New York City and the baby's name is RZA. So was born on May 13th and RZA about to celebrate a first birthday.

Now maybe we should have known because it was it was last month in April. They went to this fancy restaurant. Rihanna and Asap Rocky out here in LA and she was wearing a Wu Tang shirt as she held her little son. Maybe she was sort of trying to forecast to the world what the baby's name was. But now we know RZA. OK. RZA man.

Yeah. Right. We're going to see what she does with the new baby now because there's you know there is a bunch of other Wu Tang. There's a Jizzah. There's a lot of guys there's somebody right. Yeah. I love Rihanna.

I think he's trying to see if he knows any Wu Tang songs. I'm just processing the entire thing. I was I was saying what we got. Half time shows you were talking and I'm like that was good. And then I'm like how do you spell the kid's name RZ. Like RZA. Yeah RZA.

Love it. When you play words with friends like that pops up. We wish them well. Little baby boy RZA. Yeah. Yeah. That's great.

Love it. Michael. Thank you so much. We appreciate you always. Thanks guys. I appreciate you having me. I'll see you soon.

All right. See you later. Bye Wu Tang clan. Yeah. That's always fun. I'll play some songs for you in the break. Please do.

OK. Coming up next we're going to learn some ways that you can help your kids or grandkids to get involved in serving the community. That's right. And we'll see actually if Ryan has what it takes to come back from Tuesday's devastating loss in lyrical lightning a little bit later on. You don't have to rub it in. We'll be right back friend.



indy now, video, news

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post