Sweden's Loreen wins Eurovision for the second time

Sweden's Loreen wins Eurovision for the second time



I want to fire you through rain Just to get closer to you Just look at me like a tattoo Thanks Right now everything feels surreal Like I can't really, you know I am seriously overwhelmed So you have to ask me that question tomorrow, darling This is so beautiful I, you know One feeling that I have in my body It's like, and it's taken over It's just gratitude I feel so thankful to all of you guys I'm serious Woo! 2012, everything was new for me Like I was a very naive girl I didn't know what to expect, you know And so, so But this time, you know, it's like You've heard this a million times But it's like, it's like coming back to a family Like, hi guys, we've had an 11-year-long relationship We know each other by now So it's more, this experience was more Motherly and effortless Like it was just a nice flow, man Yeah.



4434482, 91ca3766e682474dbfeb7f198f5f44e1, 95c0a09337974163a8097104d3f3a123, Associated Press, Loreen, UK Eurovision Winner (CR)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post