Shark attacks kayak caught on camera

Shark attacks kayak caught on camera



Oh, tiger shark. Tiger shark ran me. It looks like a scene from the movie Jaws and for Scott Haraguchi, an experience so scary he says if he didn't catch it on video, people probably wouldn't believe him. It's incredibly bad luck, but incredibly good luck to capture it. Scott was out fishing on his kayak over a mile offshore from Kualoa in shallow waters. He had the GoPro turned on because he had just caught a fish and he forgot to turn it off. That's when this happened.

And I heard a whooshing sound that sounded like a boat like heading towards me without the motor. And I looked up and I saw this big wide brown thing, which I, my brain thought was a turtle. But then I got slammed by it and then I realized it was a tiger shark. He was able to kick the shark away and even kept on fishing. It wasn't until he looked back at his video that he realized just how lucky he was. He doesn't know why it happened, but says after the attack he also saw a wounded seal. So I'm thinking that the shark actually disabled and wounded the seal, let it die or was waiting for it to die, came back and thought I was a seal and attacked me instead.

The marks on the kayak pretty small and Scott not hurt, just shaken up. Just happy to live to tell the tale of the one he's glad got away. I realized that life is short, time is short on earth. Make the most of it, be nice to people, all that stuff. Tiger shark ran me. I'm going to go back to the kayak. I'm going to go back to the kayak.

I'm going to go back to the kayak. I'm going to go back to the kayak. I'm going to go back to the kayak. I'm going to go back to the kayak. I'm going to go back to the kayak. I'm going to go back to the kayak. I'm going to go back to the kayak.

I'm going to go back to the kayak. I'm going to go back to the kayak. I'm going to go back to the kayak. I'm going to go back to the kayak. I'm going to go back to the kayak. I'm going to go back to the kayak. I'm going to go back to the kayak.

I'm going to go back to the kayak. I'm going to go back to the kayak.



News, shark attack, shark, hawaii shark attack, shark attacks kayaker, shark kayak attack, tiger shark attack, shark attack 2023, caught on video, shark attack news, shark attack in hawaii

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post