Robert De Niro shares first photo of his newborn baby girl

Robert De Niro shares first photo of his newborn baby girl



My talk at the table, I'm very excited about this. It comes from Robert De Niro, who recently revealed that he's a dad again. So we were with him on Saturday. I was interviewing him and Sebastian Manoscalco about their upcoming movie. It's called About My Father. Wow. It's inspired by Salvo Manoscalco, who is Sebastian's dad who also joined us in the conversation.

So the movie has a scene about kids being embarrassed by their parents. And I asked Robert De Niro if this was something he could relate to. It's a different. I was wondering, Bob, if any of your kids ever told you, no, dad, you're embarrassing me. Oh, yeah, all the time. What? Are they aware that you're Robert De Niro? They don't care. Oh, yeah.

No, that's. Sure. So what didn't come up during our interview is that De Niro, who's 79, has a newborn. So I said, we were with him on Saturday. That news was released on Monday. So I called him yesterday and I said, don't you think Mr. De Niro, you could have just mentioned that in passing that you have this baby? He goes, well, he said, I actually thought about it, but we were discussing the movie and I didn't want to take anything away from the movie.

I just didn't want to do that. And it didn't come up. I said, but why would I ask if you have a baby? But he was doing interviews and the reporter said to him, you know, you have six children. And he said, no, I have seven. Because he said in that moment, he didn't want to deny this baby. I don't think he's. I know he's not a shady guy.

He wasn't trying to dodge it. He's just living his life. He's very private. But when it was phrased that way, and I said, well, how should I phrase it? I thought the opening was, have any of your children embarrassed you? Anyway, so I said, could I please, please, please break the news about what kind of baby is it? What's the baby's name? How did this come about? And he said, first there was dead silence and he went, okay. So this is not an exclusive yet. We're about to show. This is a bonafide exclusive.

Okay. I present to you the national TV debut of Gia Virginia Chin De Niro. She weighed eight ounces. Oh, wow. Six ounces when she was born on April 6th. How cute is this baby? Robert De Niro and his partner, that's Tiffany Chin, are over the moon about this little girl. Now this is the thing.

Robert De Niro has six and now seven children. His oldest is in the early 50s. He now has this little baby. And I said, did you want a baby? He goes, yes. This baby is planned. They both wanted this baby. They are over the moon.

She was brought here by love. So he is very psyched and very excited about it. Our full interview, by the way, will air on Tuesday, May 23rd here on CBS Mornings. And it's about the movie, about my father, Sebastian Manuscalco and his dad, which is also very hilarious. And Bob plays Sebastian's daddy. I just would want to be a fly on the wall when you learned the news that he had a baby. Oh, you should have seen me.

I called and said, Stan, who's Robert's agent. Stan, don't you think he goes, Gail? Listen, he didn't want anybody to know. Vlad, just to come full circle earlier, Gail said that's one of the cutest babies in the world. I think that is accurate. Yes, I'm not gonna deny it. Virginia is his mom's name. And of course, her name, they're gonna call her Gio.

I love it. She is one of the cutest babies I've seen.



video, cbs, news, robert de niro, tiffany chen, actor, film, entertainment, CBS Mornings, CBS News

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post