Pence reacts to Trump being found liable for sexual assault and defamation

Pence reacts to Trump being found liable for sexual assault and defamation



Well, I think that's a question for the American people, but I really can't comment on a judgment in a civil case. I have no knowledge of those matters, and I'm sure the president will defend himself in that matter. But it strikes me that it's just one more instance where, at a time when American families are struggling, when our economy is hurting, when the world seems to become a more dangerous place, almost every day, that it's just one more story focusing on my former running mate that I know is a great fascination to members of the national media, but I just don't think it's where the American people are focused. you.



NBC News

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post