Florida man breaks record for living under water

Florida man breaks record for living under water



Music Just a little bit left over. Yeah, it's pretty good. Rounded, but since they are sealed, it's kind of a little bit hard to go in. Until you pierce. The wreckage is a small bump and we love it and I really appreciate it. I'm honored to have it, but we still have more science to do. The science doesn't stop here.

Music I'll set the lights down low. I'll just take a quick nap. It's so nice. So the thing that I miss most about being on the surface is literally the sun. The sun has been a major factor in my life. I usually go to the gym at five and then I come back out and I watch the sun rise. Music.



reuters, news, top news, headlines, breaking news, news today, thomson reuters, reuters youtube, markets today, bloomberg, World, US, Lifestyle

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post