IAEA-Iran deal includes monitoring, access, says Grossi

IAEA-Iran deal includes monitoring, access, says Grossi



What we have agreed is on a number of concrete actions like accesses that we are going to have to information and places. As you can imagine, this is something that we agree with Iran, and we are going to be reporting subsequently on our conclusions or our evaluations, if you want. But what we decided is that we are going to be having a number of technical meetings starting very, very soon. What is important, and I can tell you, is that we have agreed that we are going to be moving on to concrete visits, concrete access to certain people of interest and certain material. When you speak about additional inspections and monitoring. For us, it has been too long. But well, these things happened.

For me, the importance of today is where we are today. And that I believe that an improvement, a marked improvement, at least in terms of my dialogue with the Iranian government, has been registered. I think I was heard, and I hope we will be seeing results soon. We will see.



reuters, news, top news, headlines, breaking news, news today, thomson reuters, reuters youtube, markets today, bloomberg, world

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post